A class above client SSDs, Seagate 600 Pro SSDs deliver a best-in-class combination of fast, consistent performance and low power. These drives are an exceptional fit for hyperscale data centers, cloud system builders and cloud service providers.
- Multi-Level Cell (MLC) NAND Flash storage.
- Serial ATA 3.1 Host Interface (SATA 6Gb/s).
- High instantaneous (burst) data-transfer rates (up to 520MB/s).
- Parallel flash access channels.
- State-of-the-art on-the-fly error-correction algorithms.
- Native Command Queueing with command ordering to increase performance in demanding applications.
- Highly integrated hardware functions.
- Power loss data protection.
- Data Set Management with Trim Support.
- Silent operation.
- SeaTools diagnostic software performs a drive self-test that eliminates unnecessary drive returns.
- Support for S.M.A.R.T. drive monitoring and reporting.
- Supports latching SATA cables and connectors.
- Worldwide Name (WWN) capability uniquely identifies the drive.