5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag; Here are the Sizes:
While the other reviews do a great job of describing these bags, the exact sizes are left a little to the imagination. Just how large is a 10L bag? The bag's packaging helps solve this riddle:
5L 7"x8" (weighs 7 oz.)
10L 8"x14" (weighs 11 oz.)
20L 9"x16" (weighs 14.5 oz.)
30L 11"x19" (weighs 1 lb. 4 oz.)
40L 13"x20" (weighs 1 lb. 8 oz.)
55L...
Published on June 10, 2010 by Ludlow Ninja

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't expect the bag to be 100% waterproof, make sure you ziplock any items that are sensitive to water
I purchased this bag specifically for light duty, and tested the bag in my pool using paper towels to indicate a leak. I didn't submerge the bag, but left it on the surface of the pool for about an hour. I made sure to follow the instructions to ensure an air-tight seal, but I think it was the actual fabric that leaked. Having said that, this bag wasn't purchased for long...
Published 3 months ago by Adriannicus

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag; Here are the Sizes:, June 10, 2010
Ludlow Ninja (Cincinnati, OH) - See all my reviews
5L 7"x8" (weighs 7 oz.)
10L 8"x14" (weighs 11 oz.)
20L 9"x16" (weighs 14.5 oz.)
30L 11"x19" (weighs 1 lb. 4 oz.)
40L 13"x20" (weighs 1 lb. 8 oz.)
55L 13"x25" (weighs 1 lb. 12 oz.)

5.0 out of 5 stars When only dry will do, March 20, 2007
Charles M. Nobles (Tulsa, OK United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: SealLine Baja Dry Bags (Sports)
I have rafted rivers from the Gauley to the Grand Canyon to Cataract Canyon and a host of others inbetween. I can say that these dry bags are just that...dry. I have had them on the bottom of a pile of bags in a boat in 1-2 inches of water all day and not a drop of water entered the bag. I have used them on multi-day Jeep trips in all kinds of weather and not a drop of water in the bag. They may cost a bit more but if dryness is your goal this is the bag for you. In a word...quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bag is great, bigger than I thought, January 20, 2012
Brian (SW FLorida) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SealLine Baja Dry Bags (Sports)
With the help of the post by Ludlow Ninja with the sizes posted, I decided on the 30L bag. When the bag arrived it looked a little bigger than I thought.

That is because the sizes of the bags are listed as Diameter x Length of usable space after they are rolled down closed.

For Example:
30L 11"x19" (weighs 1 lb. 4 oz.)

It is 11" in diameter, if it is laid flat the Dry Bag is 17" in width.
It is 19" when you close the bag and roll it down, but if you measure it open like the picture it is about 30" long.

Other than that, the bag is heavy duty and completely dry inside when sealed up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, June 3, 2012
This review is from: SealLine Baja Dry Bags (Sports)
This was my first experience with dry bags, so I had no idea what size I wanted. The 30L bag turned out to be almost big enough to fit my sleeping bag and pillow comfortably, strapped to the back of my motorcycle. I think I'll end up getting a little bit bigger one later on. I can tell you that it works as advertised, it got rained on for about an hour going speeds around 70mph and everything inside stayed dry. Good bag, just figure out what size you need before you order one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bags but Not for Cameras, April 17, 2010
This review is from: SealLine Baja Dry Bags
I use both the 5 Liter and 10 Liter bags for canoeing and rafting. They are extremely well made and I have never had any leaks, even after complete submersion. I used to keep a camera in the bag but not any more. When I saw something I wanted to photograph, I had to unfold the seal to get at the camera. This simply took too long and the moment was usually gone. So don't use this as a waterproof camera case. Get a waterproof camera instead and use the SealLine to keep your lunch and gear dry. That it does extremely well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sealine Baja Dry Bag 5 (Yellow), November 2, 2007
This review is from: SealLine Baja Dry Bags (Sports)
Terrific waterproof material. The #5 is not large when rolled down from the top closure but it's excellent for keeping small things dry like: matches, pocket & backpack stoves, batteries. It wouldn't help to hike in or out too far they take up room because they are meant for boating I suppose. Anyway I like it very much for car camping. I'll probably get another medium-size bag.

4.0 out of 5 stars I tested it out, August 20, 2012
Kayaker here.

Before risking anything valuable, I put a towel in it and gave it a test. I'd suggest anyone to do the same.

I submerged it entirely for about a minute, then let it float beside me for maybe 5 more.

When I got home, opened it. I'd ballpark that maybe a tablespoon of water made it to the towel. I bought the 30 size, so 1 TBL seemed pretty small. So, my plan is that electronics (phones, camera, car key) go into a small tupperware at the bottom, everything else put in randomly. I'm completely confident in that arrangement.

Bone dry would have gotten it 5 stars.
4 stars because 1 TBL is managable with an easy work around.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very simple to operate and works great!, October 30, 2011
MrBios "PaulC" (San Diego, CA USA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: SealLine Baja Dry Bags
Very simple to operate and works great! Folding the bag over guarantees no water will enter. If your bag ever gets a pin hole leak you could apply rubber cement or a bike patch and rubber cement to fix it. This is a must for going out in a boat to keep things dry.

Size: there is a trade off here. Bigger 20L size like I got will have enough room for a sweat shirt and a towel but may be too bulky for other needs or uses. If you want to put a change of cloths consider going to 30L or 40L (if that is offered). Bright orange makes it easy to see in damp weather.

Quality: the construction and thickness of the rubber and the buckles seems pretty good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed for kayaking!, June 24, 2008
Mary Ann Fargo "maf4898" (Massachusetts, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SealLine Baja Dry Bags (Sports)
A few weeks ago I was kayaking and I pulled a stupid stunt and tipped over my yak. I had my digital camera and cell phone in a cheap dry bag that let water in. Camera was toast, cell phone came back from the dead - Moral of the story: Get one of these bags if you want to keep your stuff dry! I have one now and won't go yakking without it. I got the 10 Liter which is just the right size to store my camera, cell phone, a towel and an extra t shirt. I shopped around and found the best price here on Amazon. This bag is rock solid waterproof. I tested it by dunking it under water and holding it there. My clothes inside stayed dry as a bone. Love this bag!

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, July 22, 2011
THe bag came quickly to my home, and works great. It saved me from drowning a third phone while kayaking. The 5 L bag is great for small items, if you are looking to keep more then a phone camera wallet and t-shirt dry you may want to purchase a larger bag. The bag works great and is easy to use!

SealLine Baja Dry Bags