5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing but SWEET Dreams with the Encourage Plush Bed !!!
Published 17 months ago by Loveamazon

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice bed but cooling gel is a farce
My husband and I bought the king mattress and are a bit disappointed with the cooling gel system. This bed is just plain hot no matter what. We bought the specified thin mattress pad and the sheets to maximize the cooling effects and still nothing. But it is comfortable and you can't tell when your spouse moves around.
Published 17 months ago by Dawn007

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing but SWEET Dreams with the Encourage Plush Bed !!!, August 13, 2013
This review is from: Full Sealy Posturepedic Hybrid Series Encourage Plush Mattress Set (Kitchen)
I purchased the queen size mattress set from Ashley's furniture for $1499 + tax and delivery which came to $1715. This is the best mattress I have ever owned. The hybrid bed is awesome. It has a mix of traditional springs and memory foam which gives you the bounce of a regular mattress and the comfort of the memory foam on top. The best part is you can not feel your significant other get up in the middle of the night to use the restroom so, you will be able to stay sound asleep. The gel it has on the memory foam keeps you cool, so it will not be too hot to sleep on. I know it's a lot of money but, Sealys has a 25 year warranty on this bed and you can return it within 90 days if you have a change of heart.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice bed but cooling gel is a farce, September 8, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars This hybrid is amazing., October 28, 2014
Replaced an 8 year old Tempur-Pedic that was giving me lower back pain. This hybrid is amazing. It's extremely conforming and comfortable without the sinking feeling you can get with traditional memory foam. Surprisingly, it's also supportive. Great combination. The Majesty was our other choice but it wasn't as supportive as the Encourage. Best mattress I've ever owned.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, April 23, 2014
I have rhuemetoid and fibromyalgia and have had to sleep sitting up because of all my pain. In addition I have rods in my back from scoliosis surgeries. This bed gives me hours of uninterupted sleep for the first time in probably 20 years. VERY grateful for this purchase!

Full Sealy Posturepedic Hybrid Series Encourage Plush Mattress Set