4.0 out of 5 stars just right
Kinda cheap quality, but you get what you pay for. These are perfect for use as an undershirt, but not intended for support without a bras. I bought several colors to go under low cut dresses and sweaters. Quick delivery.
Published on October 6, 2010 by jmm

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me
It's a fine bandeau but not for me. I am extremely petite -- I wear a 34A -- so it falls down constantly. One size fits most but not all.
Published on May 9, 2011 by MaryPei

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, May 9, 2011
This review is from: Seamless Bandeau Strapless Tube Top Bra Khaki Beige (Apparel)

4.0 out of 5 stars just right, October 6, 2010

3.0 out of 5 stars not a bra, October 11, 2011
This is simply a band to cover your boobs... nothing more. There's really no support or lift involved. The khaki beige is also MUCH lighter than pictured--I would say more of an off-white on-the-verge-of-gray color.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, August 17, 2011
Sherrie "Sherrie" (Mirror Lake, NH, US) - See all my reviews
I am a 38C & 56 years old, so I really wasn't sure if I could "get away" with wearing this type of bra (support wise) but I had had it with being uncomfortable ALL DAY in my underwire version of strapless bras so I gave it a shot (especially at this great price). Ok...first off, it is SO comfortable and I have no worries about wearing it in public, it feels much more supportive than I thought it would, though I must admit, I feel like my underwire, padded type bra gives me better shape. SO, if I'm going to be home all day I DEFINITELY wear one of these, and I'm not longing for the end of the day to come so I can take my bra off! It's totally comfortable! If I'm going to be out sometimes I'll still choose one of my new tube bras OR if my clothing is cut a little lower than I like, I can now wear one of these (and I have a great choice for color-coordinating because I also got several other colors) OVER my "regular" bra

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Seller! Superb Quality! Super Fast Shipping! Superb Value!, August 13, 2012
I ordered 4 bandeau tops (different colors) & the Amazon shopping cart tacks the shipping charge to EACH top but upon checkout the seller divided just ONE shipping charge among the 4 tops charging me only ONE s/h fee! That was the only FAIR way to assess shipping costs because the tops weigh virtually nothing and it probably wouldn't have affected shipping weight had I ordered 20 but there ARE unethical companies out there that would have tried to fleece me on the shipping cost. NOT THIS SELLER! I wouldn't have paid multiple shipping charges for this item, btw, so I am extremely HAPPY that this seller has INTEGRITY behind their name! TOTALLY HAPPY with my purchase! :) They also delivered this DAYS ahead of the estimated delivery date!

As my review title says, the quality is SUPER and the tops are packaged well also. I am nothing but HAPPY that I found this source for bandeau tops since the retail store I used to purchase them from packed up and left the mall. :( No worries...THIS is a MUCH MORE than adequate replacement source. :)

For the more voluptuous women: Don't be afraid to order this top. My bra size is 36DD and these tops fit perfectly!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bra, June 22, 2011
I love these bras! I wear them when a shirt or dress does not work with regular bra straps. They also work over a regular bra for cleavage cover. I have these bras in several colors and get the most use out of my brown one and black one. I would not order the ones with the stones on the front...just go with the solids. Great bra!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars freedom!, April 10, 2012
I HATE BRAS! I feel like I'm in a harness! This felt WONDERFUL.

For me, however, the band around the ribcage was just too tight. I can't stand anything tight on me. It probably wouldn't bother someone else. Anyhow, I intend to buy more in the future...but in a bigger size.

2.0 out of 5 stars Strapless Bra, June 1, 2012
I did not like this Bra as it was hard to put on and it kept sliding down and would not stay put. Would not buy one again

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I've been looking for..., April 6, 2012
I am a 38C and love the fit of this bra. It will be perfect for under sundresses this summer. In fact, I like it so much, I have already ordered several more in other colors. Can't beat the great price either. Shipped very fast.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super comfy, perfect for sleep and leisure, August 10, 2011
This is a great tube bra and I will definitely reorder. I recommend wearing inside out so the tags do not scratch you, works great for me! They are made very well, hold their shape, and you may find yourself checking that you have it on as it's like a second skin but does not bind at all. Would even wear them to work except I would not have bra straps to attach my velcro shoulder pads to. You can just step into it, what could be easier? Great to sleep in, keeps everything in place. No negative comments at all except it makes me abhor my regular bras, yukity, yukity, yuk.

Seamless Bandeau Strapless Tube Top Bra Khaki Beige