5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect leggings
They are warm, tight fit, ship quickly, no show through, and make my legs look good. You cant ask for more than that.
Published 12 months ago by Eric Rebello

1.0 out of 5 stars Soft & warm, but fit is odd
They are very soft and warm. The lining is amazingly comfortable. But the pants overall are very uncomfortable.

I am 5' tall & these barely cover my ankles. Fine for me, but bad for anyone over 5' tall
The waist comes to almost under my boobs. Very high waist.
Published 9 months ago by Claire B

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect leggings, August 23, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Best leggings ive found so far!. I completely fell in love with them !!, August 25, 2013
This review is from: D&K Seamless Full Length Leggings (Apparel)
by far, these are the beat leggings I've bought . they are so soft and comfortable. I love leggings so I am a picky buyer. I've bought so many different leggings in the past with different department stores and all of them are nothing compared to this one . those are much more expensive too. they are so tight on the waist line . it gives me this weird double fold of fat shape .. but this one . its not tight at all at the waist. first , i can finally breath. second, it gives me a better looking curved body. I can wear this with basically anything. it also gives enough air Flow that when I wear it during the day time . when its 100 degrees out there . I don't feel hot at all. I don't sweat in these . when its at night . I don't feel cold either . quite suprizing actually. I am 5`6 and 122 pounds and when I find good things . I want to share it with everyone. girls, these are amazing leggings that everyone should at least own a pair . its a keeper! . I've already bought the Capri one in black . I can't wait to get more !

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect fit, October 20, 2013
I weigh 250 with a long torso and chubby legs and these fit well. A little see-through, but still great. Thanks a lot!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE them!, August 1, 2013
I absolutely live in my leggings! I own plenty of leggings so naturally I have a million brands but this is by far my FAVORITE! they stretch incredible but they have a great look! They haven't faded or anything so I made sure to get a couple pair since they aren't expensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not bad at all, January 16, 2014
Reading the irregular reviews, I was rather worried about ordering these. I purchased one Regular Plus and two Thick. I am 5'7" - 180 pounds - 28 inch inseam - and lol if you think im sharing my waist measurement.

The regular did look short when I pulled them from the package, but they did fit alright when I put them on and stretched them out a bit. They are a little thin for my tastes, but still wearable especially during warmer days under a mini-dress or tunic. I think that if you have twig legs (no offense) they may be a bit more difficult to manipulate into staying down around your ankle while pulling them all the way up (I have rather large leg muscles).

The thick ones were interesting to say the least. Both fit amazingly and are SO soft and comfortable. Absolutely NO complaint from me. However, the interesting bit... I believe I saw another review that stated something similar... These are not the same leggings every time. The makers tag is ripped off and you can see the threads from where they were (this is also the ONLY way to tell which side is the back). The two thick pairs that I received had two completely different waist bands. As I said though, I have NO complaint on the ones I have. Should I order again, I hope I have the same luck. For $4.50, I'm extremely likely to take that risk several times over!

5.0 out of 5 stars great leggings., December 29, 2013
These were exactly what I wanted. They fit great. They are shinier than I thought they would be bit I still love them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Soft & warm, but fit is odd, October 30, 2013
This review is from: D&K Seamless Full Length Leggings (Apparel)

The waist comes to almost under my boobs. Very high waist.
Can't tell front from back, and no matter how I put them on, because I'm thin & have a round butt, the front always comes up higher than the back. Awkward.
I am constantly pulling them up. They have "crotch sag" so I have to pull them up and re-fold the waist down.

Update: I've washed these about 5 times now & am ready to throw them away. They pill so badly. NO, I have never dried them in the dryer. I hung them to dry each time. I really wanted to make them work, but they're just so uncomfortable fit-wise & now with the pilling, it's not worth keeping them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for, January 13, 2014
THis product was shipped to me very fast. It did have a slight chemical smell to it but it comes out in the wash; maybe 2 or 3 times.

Overall, the product was good. It is has a slight shine to them, but it is perfect for sweater dresses. I would advise wearing something over them. But then again no girl should wear just leggings out of the house. I would buy again but it is a bit small for me. I am 5'7" 130lbs. with a hispanic rear so the fabric tends to pull down when I bend over.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, October 13, 2013
I like my new leggings with the exception of their length, they bunch up at my ankles excessively. I'm pretty short though (5'2") so this is pretty typical for me. On the plus side my order was delivered quickly and in great conditioned so I'm very pleased!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very soft and comfortable!, December 31, 2013
This review is from: D&K Seamless Full Length Leggings (Apparel)
I actually got these leggings as part of a Halloween costume, but I'll be wearing them beyond that. I'm 5'2", almost 120lbs and got the size Regular. They fit well. The thickness was slightly more than pure cotton leggings because of the material, but they're so soft and much more comfortable. Since they stretch, I think they'd still fit even if I was 2 inches taller.

D&K Seamless Full Length Leggings