1,471 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars GETTING READY FOR WINTER. It'll be here.
These fit well, they're warm without being HOT.

They look good in Winter which is when I bought them, look great with a white parka.

I wear this with or without tunics since it's not thin see thru material. They look stylish not like childrens
Published 4 months ago by P. Andersen

1.0 out of 5 stars Soft & warm, but fit is odd
They are very soft and warm. The lining is amazingly comfortable. But the pants overall are very uncomfortable.

I am 5' tall & these barely cover my ankles. Fine for me, but bad for anyone over 5' tall
The waist comes to almost under my boobs. Very high waist.
Published 14 months ago by Claire B

5.0 out of 5 stars GETTING READY FOR WINTER. It'll be here., August 9, 2014
P. Andersen "rpm00" (mayfield heights, ohio United States) - See all my reviews
These fit well, they're warm without being HOT.

leggings or something senior citizens wear (I'm just saying) if you've got a boyfriend or husband who's a joker, he can't say
they're not for you-- unless he hates red or leggings. The price was another good selling point. No complaints here.
I'm a tall 5'7 1/2 lady over 160 with a mid section that's NOT small, so if my review has helped click yes below.
Hopefully you'll like them if you decide to buy them like I do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best leggings ive found so far!. I completely fell in love with them !!, August 25, 2013
This review is from: D&K Seamless Full Length Leggings (Apparel)
by far, these are the beat leggings I've bought . they are so soft and comfortable. I love leggings so I am a picky buyer. I've bought so many different leggings in the past with different department stores and all of them are nothing compared to this one . those are much more expensive too. they are so tight on the waist line . it gives me this weird double fold of fat shape .. but this one . its not tight at all at the waist. first , i can finally breath. second, it gives me a better looking curved body. I can wear this with basically anything. it also gives enough air Flow that when I wear it during the day time . when its 100 degrees out there . I don't feel hot at all. I don't sweat in these . when its at night . I don't feel cold either . quite suprizing actually. I am 5`6 and 122 pounds and when I find good things . I want to share it with everyone. girls, these are amazing leggings that everyone should at least own a pair . its a keeper! . I've already bought the Capri one in black . I can't wait to get more !

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit + comfort = best purchase ever!, February 15, 2014
This review is from: D&K Seamless Full Length Leggings (Apparel)
With all these cold fronts hitting us week after week, it's hard to dress chic. I want to stay in my sweats all day and these leggings make it doable. :) They are so comfortable and I'm able to wear my cute dresses and skirts with them. Best purchase ever! LOVE LOVE LOVE them!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect fit, October 20, 2013
I weigh 250 with a long torso and chubby legs and these fit well. A little see-through, but still great. Thanks a lot!

5.0 out of 5 stars Not bad at all, January 16, 2014
Reading the irregular reviews, I was rather worried about ordering these. I purchased one Regular Plus and two Thick. I am 5'7" - 180 pounds - 28 inch inseam - and lol if you think im sharing my waist measurement.

The regular did look short when I pulled them from the package, but they did fit alright when I put them on and stretched them out a bit. They are a little thin for my tastes, but still wearable especially during warmer days under a mini-dress or tunic. I think that if you have twig legs (no offense) they may be a bit more difficult to manipulate into staying down around your ankle while pulling them all the way up (I have rather large leg muscles).

The thick ones were interesting to say the least. Both fit amazingly and are SO soft and comfortable. Absolutely NO complaint from me. However, the interesting bit... I believe I saw another review that stated something similar... These are not the same leggings every time. The makers tag is ripped off and you can see the threads from where they were (this is also the ONLY way to tell which side is the back). The two thick pairs that I received had two completely different waist bands. As I said though, I have NO complaint on the ones I have. Should I order again, I hope I have the same luck. For $4.50, I'm extremely likely to take that risk several times over!

1.0 out of 5 stars Soft & warm, but fit is odd, October 30, 2013
This review is from: D&K Seamless Full Length Leggings (Apparel)

The waist comes to almost under my boobs. Very high waist.
Can't tell front from back, and no matter how I put them on, because I'm thin & have a round butt, the front always comes up higher than the back. Awkward.
I am constantly pulling them up. They have "crotch sag" so I have to pull them up and re-fold the waist down.

Update: I've washed these about 5 times now & am ready to throw them away. They pill so badly. NO, I have never dried them in the dryer. I hung them to dry each time. I really wanted to make them work, but they're just so uncomfortable fit-wise & now with the pilling, it's not worth keeping them.

5.0 out of 5 stars great leggings., December 29, 2013
These were exactly what I wanted. They fit great. They are shinier than I thought they would be bit I still love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are perfect!!!, January 18, 2014
These leggings are awesome. I bought a pair of the winter fleece in black and the fit great (I'm 5' 7 and toggle between a size 12 & 14). The fabric weight was thicker then tradition leggings, but not so think that you felt bulky. I'm back to buy a few more pairs!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Will be buying more!, December 29, 2013
I'm always hesitant to buy leggings because they don't usually fit me well I am a petite and 5'6" tall. I bought "Regular" and they fit very well. I have not had an issue with sagging/having to constantly pull them up like I do with many leggings. They are also very comfortable. I will definitely buy them in more colors especially since they have so many options.

1.0 out of 5 stars Unpredictable size, January 4, 2014
This review is from: D&K Seamless Full Length Leggings (Apparel)
These aren't bad if they happen to fit but that's the problem. I ordered 4 pair in different colors, all one size. Four pair arrived in four different sizes, more or less. There are NO size markings on the garment and NO size markings on the packaging - if you get any which I add because 2 pair arrived just wrapped in a little bit of tissue paper with no labeling at all. One pair was just right, the others were too small to different degrees. Pretty weird.

D&K Seamless Full Length Leggings