5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit!!
The fit is great. I am a 40D and it holds up my girls just fine. Perfect for the strapless summer dress.
Published 19 months ago by C. Brannon

2.0 out of 5 stars See Through
My wife got this to wear with a sheer dress. Unfortunately, it is so thin that it is see through even under the dress.
Published 21 months ago by Scott

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit!!, May 22, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shaping product, February 4, 2013
I love this product. It gave me the perfect figure when I wore it with an evening gown on formal night on my cruise vacation.

2.0 out of 5 stars See Through, April 2, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits this curvy girl, June 28, 2014
This review is from: Seamless Smoother Tube Slip Dress (Apparel)
This is better than expected. I bought this as a liner for a sheer summer dress. It gives light shaping and actually fits my ample chest (40DDD)! I am very pleased.
I have used it twice. So far it has held up to washing on normal cycle and I line dry it. Does not ride up on me while walking. (Or ride down) It stays put.

4.0 out of 5 stars Runs a little small., March 22, 2013
This was a little tight and a little short and I am not a large woman. I liked the fabric.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits well, September 1, 2013
I bought this item so that you couldn't see through my white dress. It fits exactly as I had hoped!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality and a great price., June 10, 2013
Terminations are better than I was expecting and fabric is of very good quality, I would highly recommend this item.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought for girlfriend: fits as expected- tight and snug, February 23, 2014
Tim (Wheaton, IL) - See all my reviews
Although it may not be visible in the picture, but at either end the slip there are nicely hemmed seams with little elastic ridges that expand for fitting the breasts and thighs. There is also a band of ridges in the middle of the slip for the waist that keeps the fabric form-fitting and snug.

My girlfriend was very pleased with this particular piece, but did complain at the degree of flattening this had on her upper body. The material is smooth and is mostly composed of thick nylon fabric. Despite it's form fitting qualities, mobility is not compromised.

2.0 out of 5 stars ... dress thinking that it would "hold in" the excess love handles but it did not, August 25, 2014
I purchased this tube slip dress thinking that it would "hold in" the excess love handles but it did not. Probably a good product for someone who wishes to use the tube slip dress when wearing a see thru dress, however if you are looking for it to "hold" things in.....this is not the product for you.

2.0 out of 5 stars Would fit perfectly..., June 16, 2014
.... if I were a 75lbs child or Barbie Doll. One Size?? Does not fit "all". If you are a S/M, fuggitt about it! I am tall and slender and this could be a beginner's corset as it just covers my midsection (this is hypothetical as I have yet to be able to pull it up over my behind). Never long enough to be worn as a dress at the off-chance that you will be able to wrestle it over your assets...;-) 5.8ft & 130lbs. No way.

Seamless Smoother Tube Slip Dress