4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price.
Published 16 months ago by Jess

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was expecting!
It was cute,but very small. Maybe I should attach to a pillow so my grandson doesn't lose it and the rings.
Published 13 months ago by Heather L. Cox

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price., March 9, 2013
Jess (Connecticut) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Seashell Clam Shell Ring Bearer Box Lovely for Jewelry Perfect for a Beach Wedding By Hinterland Trading
Purchased for my wedding this may..it will work for me for the occasion but I don't think it would work very well for daily use. The hinges used to keep the shell together are very fragile. The outside of the shell is nice and polished although mine had a small crack in it on the bottom of the shell..not worth returning tho. The inside is not nearly as nice as the outside..the metal edging is tarnished and a bit rough looking but should be fine unless taking close up photos for your wedding.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, June 23, 2012
K.C.T (Seattle, WA) - See all my reviews
This was a great find for our Hawaii wedding! Wonderful alternative to a ring pillow! Make sure to put something inside to protect the rings as it is hard shell inside too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beach wedding, October 24, 2013
It was a beautiful touch for our beach wedding. We used it to carry our rings. Great quality and great compliments.

5.0 out of 5 stars It was exactly what I expected, September 4, 2013
Pamela F. Skinner (ORLANDO, FLORIDA, US) - See all my reviews
It was exactly as decribed and will be perfect for my beach wedding!!! We won't have to worry about my nephew losing the rings in the sand.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as looks, July 12, 2013
I wasn't to happy with the color. It was a bland white seashell. I bought it as a gift for a friend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was expecting!, June 12, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a beach wedding ring bearer and best man!, June 9, 2013
Everyone worries about loosing the rings but this special box kept them safe and made a great display at the reception.

4.0 out of 5 stars It is exactly as the picture, June 6, 2013
It is so cute. It is not fancy, but we were looking for something simple and cute for our wedding at the beach!

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but not as pretty as the picture, April 12, 2013
I got his for my wedding and although it is pretty its not as pretty as the picture and its not put together very well. It also came with a pink ribbon on it which was a nice touch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., March 18, 2013
The product was smaller than expected. Comparable to the size of the palm of a 3 year old. This will be perfect for the wedding, I had imagined it to be bigger though. All in all, it is unique and will do the job!

Rate and Discover Movies