Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

87%
13%
Format: MP3 Music|Change

on December 20, 2011
Seasick is a great new EP from Silversun Pickups, I highly recommend this EP for all Silversun Pickups fans and those who just enjoy great music.

The first song Seasick is along the same vain as Draining from Swoon rather mellow -- the best song on the EP (5 stars).
The second song Broken Bottles is more up-tempo reminds me of Sort Of from Swoon - really good, but not great (3.5 stars).
The last song Ribbons & Detours is mellow, with only Nikki on vocals throughout - very, very good song, her voice is great and has full texture (4.5 stars).

Note: All three songs are tracks from the Swoon recording sessions, these are not completely new songs from the Pickups.
on January 3, 2014
..but that's not really a bad thing. If you were waiting around thinking 'Yeah but I don't really like their sound and hopefully they'll tweek it a little' you will be disappointed. However if you(like me) love their kinda-garage, kinda-grunge almost Pumpkins sound then you are in luck and this album comes through in spades. The title track was recorded and released for 'Record Store Day' 2011 and then 2 songs from the 'Swoon' session were added and this album was released. In short if you like the Silversun Pickups get it cause you've not heard any of these songs before. If you don't like them and know you don't pass it up but if you don't know them much this could be your way in.
on September 27, 2014
SSPU is the greatest band of all time and this is one of my favorite songs by them. It's a long song at 6+minutes I believe that had a mellow feel and complex melody/timing. The lyrics are phenomenal and the sound is like nothing you've heard before. Buy this song ASAP, you'll love it!
on March 23, 2014
The intro felt like waves of cool sound breaking over my brain, and I love the drum beat in the background. Plus, I'm all about sexy tortured art boy vocals and a good guitar arpeggio. Really, that's all I need.
on January 3, 2013
Each album has something special to offer. Have listened to this one over and over. Does not get old. Saw them perform it live also. Great music. Their maturity in lyrics and music shows with each new album
on February 3, 2013
Once again, Silversun Pickups delivers with amazing music. If you're a fan of the band or looking for something quick to listen to, this little fella is an excellent listen.
on January 10, 2012
I really liked the EP. More good music by SSPU - I definitely recommend it to anyone who liked their other albums!
on April 19, 2013
If you liked Swoon you will like this EP. Broken Bottles rocks (drums and guitar just awesome), Seasick gives me chills, and Ribbons & Detours is nice and mellow.