5.0 out of 5 stars OH SO MUCH P A S S I O N !!!!
Published on August 18, 2012 by S. baker

3.0 out of 5 stars Also somewhat disappointed
Published 22 months ago by Ben Franklin

5.0 out of 5 stars OH SO MUCH P A S S I O N !!!!, August 18, 2012
S. baker (kansas city mo) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Season 11 American Idol Hlts (Audio CD)
Joshua stole my heart during hollywood week during season 11 of AI--Have been following him ever since---Loved, loved loved everything he sang during the season , not to mention his stage presence.He commands your undivided attention- His performances were captivating and spectacular. His "Live" AI tour performaces received standing o's throughout the country.He is definitely a must see 'live' He truly gets lost in his songs and what's in his heart pours out all over the stage. Who can takes someone else's song and make you want to buy their version of it? Joshua Ledet. Stay humble and surround yourself with the right people...A fan forever.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, August 7, 2012
This review is from: Season 11 American Idol Hlts (Audio CD)
I watched American Idol closely for the first time this last year and couldn't take my eyes off of Joshua. He sings with so much passion and soul that it just takes your breath away. I can't wait for his real album to come out. We have missed a true "Soul" singer and now we have a fresh start with a gifted singer! Although this CD is not the best quality in the world but it is the only one available at the moment until Joshua is finished with the Idol Tour. I wish him the very best and I know he will go far as a man of God with a wonderful and great career.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, August 16, 2012
This review is from: Season 11 American Idol Hlts (Audio CD)
Joshua is an amazing singer that puts his whole heart into his music. You can see the transformation come over him as he performs.......he just keeps kicking it up a notch every few verses. He make his song come alive and reach you right down in your soul. I really thought he would win AI. Jessica was good but lacked some confidence which is understandable at her young age but the music just melted right out of Joshua. I hope he gets his another CD out there soon as I just love listening to him sing while I am working. I will deffinately go see him perform any chance I get because he is a real natural performer.

5.0 out of 5 stars This kid is so good, April 14, 2013
This review is from: Season 11 American Idol Hlts (Audio CD)
Anything he sings I like. First saw him on A Idol and coul hardly wait for him to start recording. WAtching his performances on You Tube makes it clear he would be great in concert.

4.0 out of 5 stars Only 5 songs but showcases his best work, February 25, 2014
This review is from: Season 11 American Idol Hlts (Audio CD)
The entire CD is only about 30 minutes in length and only has 5 songs but he sings the best of his songs. I enjoyed the CD, I just wish there were more songs but I guess because it's the American Idol CD they only focused on songs he sang on the show.

5.0 out of 5 stars Joshua Ledet is a great singer, January 13, 2014
This review is from: Season 11 American Idol Hlts (Audio CD)
I love Joshua Ledet he is a great singer and these songs remind me of his time on American Idol.

5.0 out of 5 stars What can i say, July 23, 2013
This review is from: Season 11 American Idol Hlts (Audio CD)
America if you didn't get enough of this should have Idol winner, you missed out on something. Not since Sam, Otis, Marvin, Donny has someone floored me every time. Joshua is the next Otis Redding as well as Sam Cook. A Change has come!!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Also somewhat disappointed, December 12, 2012
Ben Franklin (Huntsville, AL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Season 11 American Idol Hlts (Audio CD)
I agree completely with Cynthia who gave it 3 stars and "somewhat disappointed". I had no idea it would have only 5 songs on it; I assumed it would have all his Idol performances. Will be more careful in future. Also, yes, he was amazing on the show, gave me chills every single time he sang, but his talent really didn't come thru on this cd. Glad I didn't pay full price and hope his "real" cd's will allow the real Joshua to come thru.

3.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat disappointed, November 20, 2012
Cynthia Hood (Olympia, WA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Season 11 American Idol Hlts (Audio CD)
I am crazy about Joshua Ledet and thought he should win American Idol. His talent is amazing; however, I was surprised that his talent didn't come across as much the recordings as it did when he performed live. I was also disappointed that the CD I purchased had only a few (4 or 5) songs. If he was to record an entire album, I would still buy it...because he is incredibly talented.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Morning little school girl, September 11, 2014
This review is from: Season 11 American Idol Hlts (Audio CD)
Confused with song titles that did not belong on cd and had nothing to do with this artist: You're the One, Good Morning little school girl, Corrina, Sad Hours, Talk to me Baby, and I was hoping to get more songs Joshua Ledet sang on the show. I ended up paying around $28 ($11 for cd & one day delivery charge) for 4 songs I would have waited later to buy. But this young man is gifted and anointed. I hope he will do a spiritual cd. soon, that's how I found him on you tube, looking for "You Raise Me Up", and was instantly HOOKED by his rendition. I became drawn into Joshua because he "becomes" the song and his whole persona changes, even to the point he looks older. Something went terribly wrong when he didn't win. Thank you Josh for sharing your gift.

Season 11 American Idol Hlts
Season 11 American Idol Hlts by Joshua Ledet (Audio CD - 2012)