Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 22, 2007 11:57:05 PM PST
Isn't it funny how Amazon doesn't offer both parts of Season 2 together into a special 'bundle' price? It's already bad enough that you have to buy two of these things separately, but you'd think that Amazon would have the genius notion of putting them together for a special price...especially when I want to buy them.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 22, 2007 11:04:16 AM PST
J. Baskwell says:
I will NEVER pay more than $50 for a season of TV. I bought the whole run of SG1. I was Finally able to get a deal for Star Trek: The Next Generation for under $50 a season. Looks like BSG will be in a holding pattern for me like all the other Star Trek shows I'd like to have on DVD...

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 3, 2007 6:45:59 AM PST
If you're desperate, you can purchase 2.0 and 2.5 on iTunes for $26 total-- a damn good deal.
I've been tempted... but I'd need to also purchase gear to get my Mac to talk to my TV... and "Apple TV" isn't yet a sure thing.

-d

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 24, 2007 6:50:36 AM PDT
Troy Crayson says:
The cost is far too high. 35-40 bucks for HALF a season? Sorry no sale.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 6, 2007 2:28:30 PM PDT
D. Reed says:
I agree. I'm just not willing to pay that much for half a season / 10 episodes.

Posted on Feb 20, 2009 5:24:11 PM PST
Mezzy says:
I agree. I have not watched the show on tv, I just heard such great things I decided to buy the DVDs for a trip I was going on. Season 1 was incredible, and the whole season was only $35. I couldn't wait to buy Season 2. Much to my surprise, there are two sets that make up Season 2 that add up to $76! Yet Season 3 only costs $39 for the whole season. That makes no sense. And unfortunately, it looks like Season 4 is getting the Season 2 treatment as well, being split up into two sets. I really want to keep watching the series, but I have a hard time spending $76 for one season. That's a joke.

Posted on Mar 9, 2009 9:19:54 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Mar 11, 2009 1:36:05 AM PDT
Phr3d says:
For the record, is there anything that Universal Studios -Does NOT- suck at?
thanx.

Posted on Mar 17, 2010 1:58:11 PM PDT
Frankie D says:
Buy the Boxset when price goes down! Get everything together plus you get razor!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  8
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Jan 22, 2007
Latest post:  Mar 17, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Battlestar Galactica - Season 2.0 (Episodes 1-10)
Battlestar Galactica - Season 2.0 (Episodes 1-10) by Edward James Olmos (DVD - 2005)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (924)