Customer Discussions > Maude: Season 1 forum

Season 2?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 25 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 9, 2007 10:12:54 AM PDT
A. De Mello says:
When can we get the Second season on DVD?

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 17, 2007 6:29:10 PM PDT
Larkhall says:
Yeah! WHEN will season 2 be released? C'MON! CLASSIC TV. I know I am being impatient as it took about a decade to get the first season released while studios were busy with more important stuff like Saved By The Bell Season 6 or whatever, but I just need some hope with a release date. I'll make Sony a deal - I'll prepay for ALL the seasons! I don't need "extras" so I won't complain about that. Just gimme MAUDE!

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 11, 2007 7:21:31 PM PDT
Twiddles42 says:
Add me to the vote count; "Maude"'s best seasons were the first three...

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 18, 2008 6:51:29 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 18, 2008 6:52:13 AM PST
Manuel Beiro says:
u guys are so right. maude is a classic show. please at least give us some hope that there's going to be a season 2 release! i hate how some of these companies decide to put out one season and that's it!! please release the others seasons of maude. i don't need extras on the dvd just the show!

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 4, 2008 10:50:57 AM PDT
80s fan says:
Give it time I'm sure more will come.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 17, 2008 1:19:27 PM PDT
I don't know about that.....when Mrs. Naugatuck arrived, a whole lot of funny episodes followed, like the one about the party next door where Maude's punchbowl got broken. And how about Maude's mother showing up?

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 10, 2008 12:22:54 AM PDT
Alex Honda says:
I' ready for season 2 as well. Although I wouldn't mind some extras like an interview with Bea and Adrianne Barbeau (?). They did appear on the "View" together promoting the season 1 dvd release.

Posted on Mar 31, 2009 11:59:36 AM PDT
I also want season two and I especially want those episodes with Mrs. Naugatuck replacing Florida (the actress playing Mrs. N. was the sister, I believe, of the actress who played Mrs. Bridges on "Upstairs Downstairs")

Posted on Apr 14, 2009 2:06:25 AM PDT
Old Snowman says:
I'm pretty sure season 2 and 3 were available about one year ago. Why even used items cannot be found?

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 22, 2009 5:21:06 PM PDT
Larkhall says:
Only Season one has been released.

Posted on Apr 25, 2009 1:40:32 PM PDT
R. Siegel says:
Sad day, Bea Arthur dying today. And still Sony will not release anymore Maude seasons. For everyone that wants to buy the rest of the series, PLEASE see this web page and there is a link to write to Sony Pictures Home Entertainment. If we can get everyone to do so (I am putting this link everywhere I can, hopefully you will all do the same), maybe Sony will continue. I am so anxious to see the episodes with Mrs. Naugatuck as the maid. Here's the link: http://www.maudeondvd.com/

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 26, 2009 10:28:46 PM PDT
JGC says:
Bea's legacy will always be remembered by her fans, DVD or not. Are some people in the 00s really that apathetic that all they care more about is their own personal entertainment during a time when a world-renowned entertainer has passed on? No one should be talking about DVDs and complaining about nonsense like this at a time like now. Thank you for being a friend Bea, we love you. I don't know where you're at, but I am sure you're in a beautiful place with lots of laughter!!

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 27, 2009 10:16:28 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 28, 2009 6:05:28 AM PDT
R. Siegel says:
On the contrary, J. Abercrombi (in response to your post before this one)...I am just as sad as you are about Bea's passing, and only mention for everyone to write Sony because in her memory I want (as do all of her fans) to own the Maude series. Do you think she would actually take my post as not having respect? Not Bea, she would be touched that people are trying to make her work available! What better way to honor her than to be able to watch her wonderful work whenever we want. There is no bigger fan than I am and no fan is sadder about this news than I am. If you think that writing Sony to request they release Maude at this time is something wrong, well that's your option. But who are you to judge people's motives and feelings and tell others how they "should" grieve? I just hate when people scold others on message boards who know nothing about the person who made the post, telling them how they should be acting, especially during such a sad time.

Posted on Apr 27, 2009 9:47:58 PM PDT
Jamie says:
It's very sad. I want the Maude dvds. Who told you that anyone cared what you think they should say? Thanks for the link!

Posted on Apr 29, 2009 10:15:42 PM PDT
I loved Maude back in the 70's and I spent years after they stopped airing it on any station, regular or classic, wondering when I would be able to watch again. Then they finally came out with the dvd and I purchased it last year. Since, I have been patiently waiting for season 2 or the complete series the same as the ones they bring out that no one cares about. Has anyone heard if they will release season 2 or the complete series?

Rest in peace Bea Arthur.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 29, 2009 10:25:02 PM PDT
Jamie says:
I used the link, and Sony sent me a return e-mail stating it will forward my request. I think there's a good chance of the rest of it being released...now that Bea has passed, and that's great, but I question whether they were going to leave us all hanging with season 1 til this happened.THAT's an unpleasant thought...

Posted on Feb 21, 2011 10:57:33 AM PST
Chrystal says:
Please release more seasons of Maude. Thank You.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 21, 2011 1:09:43 PM PST
R. Siegel says:
I got mine here, quality is good on most, not the greatest on a few episodes, but at least I have been watching them all and I LOVE them, this price is for the ENTIRE SERIES:

http://www.ioffer.com/i/maude-complete-not-compresed-bea-arthur-126621799

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 4, 2011 9:14:52 PM PST
80s fan says:
Season 1 was the best season. You can watch season 1 on Youtube.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 5, 2011 4:54:21 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 5, 2011 4:55:05 AM PST
Jamie says:
Why Thank You!!!! Got it ALL now!!!

Posted on Jun 25, 2014 2:42:30 PM PDT
I bought my copy of Maude the complete series at ioffer.com (Yes they are burnt copies on DVDRs but great quality) or you can download the series for free at: https://kickass.to/maude-complete-series-t6121178.html

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 25, 2014 2:42:57 PM PDT
I bought my copy of Maude the complete series at ioffer.com (Yes they are burnt copies on DVDRs but great quality) or you can download the series for free at: https://kickass.to/maude-complete-series-t6121178.html

Posted on Dec 2, 2014 12:03:51 PM PST
80s fan says:
The complete series is coming March 17.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 2, 2014 12:13:00 PM PST
R. Siegel says:
Can you give us a link? I'd love to read the news.

Posted on Dec 2, 2014 12:17:25 PM PST
R. Siegel says:
Thank you 80's fan, wow, you brightened my holidays, Shout Factory will release the entire series. It goes to show if you keep pushing and get others to follow you. I have had over 15 friends constantly writing to Shout Factory about releasing the entire series. And I am sure they had many many more requests. Here is what the news release says:

Last night, the folks at Shout! Factory made it public that on March 17th they will bring ALL SIX seasons to stores with Maude - The Complete Series on DVD. The 19-disc set contains all 141 episodes, with each of them closed captioned for the hearing impaired. Extras, if any, have not been announced at this time. Our thanks to the DOZENS of folks who have emailed us overnight and this morning to make sure we saw this info.

Cost is $159.99 SRP, but you can pre-order it from the Shout! Factory online store using the button link immediately below, and you'll lock in your copy at a lower cost (the Shout! Store is currently discounting this title to $128.99). Even better, folks who have been waiting forever to own all six seasons of this show will be glad to see this posted on that page: "Special Offer Order this title from ShoutFactory.com and get FREE standard shipping ONE MONTH EARLY! " Woohoo! Here's a link to that:

Taken from: http://tvshowsondvd.com/news/Maude-The-Complete-Series/20532#ixzz3Km146g6c
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Maude: Season 1 forum
Participants:  15
Total posts:  25
Initial post:  Jun 9, 2007
Latest post:  Dec 2, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Maude: Season 1
Maude: Season 1 by Bea Arthur (DVD - 2007)
4.7 out of 5 stars   (160)