Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 14, 2009 8:05:25 PM PDT
Who else can't wait for BSG season 4.5 ?!?! I believe the estimated release date is July 28th? I missed the entire 4th season so I'm getting pumped for the 4.5 season release.

Posted on Jun 9, 2009 10:52:37 AM PDT
Joe says:
The ending is a huge, stinking turd. You'd be better off skipping it.

Posted on Jun 21, 2009 1:07:59 PM PDT
Laura L says:
justice4all72, it's really a matter of opinion about how the series ends. Even though I might have wished for a little more, perhaps something a little 'bigger' shall we say, I didn't mind it. I was satisfied. Don't let people discourage you enough that you don't end up watching it at all. I don't think you would be better off skipping it. Decide for yourself.

Posted on Jun 21, 2009 1:11:33 PM PDT
Laura L says:
I do have a question about 4.5. Does anyone know yet if it contains the Caprica movie? I've put off buying the movie until I know for certain so as not to fall into the 'Razor' trap again.

Posted on Jun 30, 2009 5:43:53 AM PDT
I think the ending was great, it was huge and epic and wrapped up everything. It was amazing, the best tv I've ever seen

Posted on Jul 2, 2009 1:54:23 PM PDT
Greg says:
I loved the ending. It was the perfect blend of all elements that made BSG great, while maintaining the mythos set-up in the original. You may expect something else but the end is truly in staying with the series. Problem with anything like this is the huge expectation - people are bound to be let down because you can't please everyone.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 15, 2009 1:22:12 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 15, 2009 1:23:01 PM PDT
Lance Ponder says:
Laura L: Caprica is a different thing altogether.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  May 14, 2009
Latest post:  Jul 15, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Battlestar Galactica: Season 4.5
Battlestar Galactica: Season 4.5 by Edward James Olmos (DVD - 2009)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (900)