Celebrity Rehab 5 Seasons 2011
Amazon Instant Video
1. Intake New staff member Jennifer Gimenez from Sober House suffers an intense, emotional panic attack when she learns that former patient and nemesis Steven Adler will be checking in.
2. Detox Amy Fisher's traumatic relationship with the media is triggered by the production's cameras, and she nearly quits rehab. Actress Bai Ling refuses to take psychiatric medication that Dr. Drew has prescribed.
3. Awakening Emotions An emotional new patient, Jessica "Sugar" Kiper from Survivor, enrolls in treatment for a severe addiction to alcohol and marijuana. Actress Sean Young struggles with guilt and embarrassment over her damaged acting career.
4. Triggers and Regret Steven Adler continues his relentless and abusive verbal attack on Amy Fisher for her refusal to identify as an addict. When he gives Dr. Drew the ultimatum "It's either her or me!", it appears Steven may abandon his treatment.
5. Wreckage from the Past The patients pay an emotional visit to a non-profit organization that provides treatment and hope to addicts who would otherwise be forgotten.
6. Family Weekend Dr. Drew reunites the patients and their families at Pasadena City Hall to discuss the importance loved ones play in the recovery process.
7. The Trouble with Loved Ones Amy and her husband Lou meet with Dr. Drew to discuss her adult film career, and Michael Lohan has an explosive argument with Kate Major that nearly gives him a heart attack, and almost gets him arrested.
8. Preparing for Discharge As graduation approaches, Dr. Drew and his staff check in with the patients to discuss their aftercare plans and to help them make their home environments safe.
9. Graduation The patients have one final process group where they discuss concerns about one another. Celebrity alumni from season four pay a visit to the Pasadena Recovery Center to share words of wisdom and encouragement.
10. Season 5 Revisited (Part 1) Dr. Drew and his head counselor Bob Forrest look back on season five and visit with former patients to see where they are now in their fight for sobriety.
11. Season 5 Revisited (Part 2) Dr. Drew and his head counselor Bob Forrest look back on season five and visit with former patients to see where they are now in their fight for sobriety.
|Genres||Reality TV, Drama|
|Starring||Steven Adler, Louis Bellera|
|Supporting actors||Amy Fisher, Bob Forrest, Dwight Gooden, Jeremy Jackson, Jessica Kiper, Bai Ling, Michael Lohan, Drew Pinsky, Sean Young|
|Producers||John Irwin, Patrick Sayers|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|