Top Design 2 Seasons 2008
Amazon Instant Video
1. Impress the Best The life of an interior designer often means dealing with very difficult, opinionated and demanding clientele and in the premiere episode of the second season of Top Design, the designers are presented with exactly that.
2. Artsy Bunker The designers are faced with a challenge about survival and will have to work in teams to create a fashionable yet functional space - the real challenge however, will be if they can survive working with each other.
3. Window Display The interior designers must work in teams to create a window display inspired by a garment from one of the former Runway designers.
4. Bachelor Pads In the fourth episode of "Top Design," the contestants are broken up into teams and will re-design the bachelor pads of three very different men on a very limited budget. Everyone's favorite obsessive-compulsive house-flipper, "Flipping Out's" Jeff Lewis…
5. Triathlon of Decorating The fifth episode of "Top Design" pushes the contestants to their creative limits, as they each have to compete in an interior design triathlon. There will be twists and turns along the way and in the end, only one designer will be declared the winner and…
6. Eco-Offices In the sixth episode of "Top Design," the contestants will re-design the new offices for an environmental consulting firm that helps government, non-profit and corporate clients address critical challenges in the environment. The designers will each get…
7. Room of the Future Every interior designer needs a vision and in the seventh episode of "Top Design," the contestants are asked to take that vision into the future. The contestants creativity and imagination are put to the test and the ideas are limitless.
8. Light It Up Inspiration can come from anything and in the eighth episode of "Top Design," the challenge is all about testing the designers' ability to design a room around one specific item. Simon Doonan, Creative Director of Barneys, will help decide, when he stops by…
9. Finale Part I "Flipping Out's" Jeff Lewis is back to judge part one of the "Top Design" season two finale. It's a critical elimination and Lewis holds nothing back from the contestants or his fellow judges.
10. Season Finale In the final episode of "Top Design," the designers are given the ultimate challenge, decorating a house from top to bottom. In the end, two designers will be sent home and one will be named the winner of "Top Design."
|Starring||Jonathan Adler, India Hicks|
|Supporting actors||Todd Oldham, Margaret Russell, Kelly Wearstler|
|Producers||Doneen Arquines, Vanessa Ballesteros, Stephen Ashton Booth, Chris Gallivan, Christian Homlish, Kevin Leffler, Debbie Levin, Karen Pagtama|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|