Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: HOLIDAY Essential Oil 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Aromatherapy Sampler Set- 6/ 10 ml of Cinnamon Leaf, Hope, Pine, Spearmint, Vanilla and White Fir by Edens Garden
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 5, 2012
I have four different packs of the Essential Oils and of all the scents I have, the Vanilla is my favorite. It smells like Vanilla Extract when you're putting drops into the water. When I burned it, at first I couldn't smell it. But after a while something smelled so good and I kept thinking "Wow. What's my mom making? It smells really good!" Then I realized it was the Vanilla. :P
on January 14, 2014
This holiday assortment is perfect, even if it's not the holidays. I already had one of the varieties, but was pleasantly surprised by the vanilla and hope blend especially. Nutmeg also made this set worth the money.
on March 30, 2013
These are very powerful! You only need a few drops. I use these to make chapstick and while I don't count the drops I know it's not a lot. They do drop out fast though so if you are counting just be sure to slowly tip the bottle.
on January 24, 2014
This is a great company. Everything that I have ever ordered from them comes well packaged and appealing to the eye. The oil quality is very nice and therapeutic grade. I have really enjoyed these holiday scents!
on December 30, 2015
I use these oils in my diffusers. I have purchased many oils from Edens Garden and have liked their products. I prefer the smaller bottles so that I can have a variety and can store them easily in one place. The packaging of this set is really nice - a great gift. My favorite scents in this package are "Hope", "White Pine", and "Vanilla". This would make a very nice gift for anyone who likes essential oils.
on May 24, 2016
I have no idea if the supposed witchraftery of essential oils works but the pine tree oils in this are amazing. I didn't expect this to cure diseases or make me a better person, I just really like the smell of pine, and on that it delivered. I will say that I was using it at night on my nightstand and it did seem to have a nice calming effect right before I went to sleep. The oils seem high quality and are lasting a long time and are a nice alternative to more expensive candles or giant trees in your house.
on December 5, 2011
I purchased these essential oils to use with my students. They are making bath salts as a present for Christmas. I chose this product for the Christmas scents. Another deciding factor was price. I was able to purchase six bottles for about the price of one that other places were charging. The shipping was fast and product arrived just as described. The students all love the smells and had a hard time choosing which one to use. I would definitely order from this company again.
on October 28, 2011
These are pure and smell fantastic, perfect for the holidays (cinnamon and pine) and the others are just fresh smelling-
The seller shipped super fast, and came in a beautifully wrapped box- great for gift giving :o)
Love love love- great pricing for a high quality oil set!
on December 11, 2012
These oils are so amazing and have so many uses! Mainly I use them in my oil warmer to make my house smell amazing. I also like that they are all natural.
on March 5, 2013
They're small but a great little group of essencial oils. Only issue I had was the cinnamon smells more like a red hot then the spice, but still nice.

See 1 answered question