Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Seasonal Fruit Desserts: From Orchard, Farm, and Market
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on May 4, 2010
I love the focus of this cookbook. Deborah Madison has packed the book with terrific recipes using fresh fruits, as well as lots of information nuggets about why it makes a difference to buy locally. The mouthwatering photography tempts me to try every recipe in the book. So far I've made cookies from the book (everyone loved them), and can't wait for more fruit to become available at the farmer's markets to try many more recipes.
on July 25, 2013
I had checked out this book from the library to see if I liked it, and I did, so I ordered it. My only criticism is that for my taste, she doesn't use quite enough sugar, and I don't like things intensely sweet. That is easily remedied, so I know I'm going to like having this.
on October 29, 2013
This book is as beautiful as the first one I ordered. Fruit is my favorite dessert
and I look forward to making all of them. The book itself is outstanding. It is a
pleasure to cook from her books. They are as pretty to look as well as cook from.
on April 13, 2013
My mother-in-law read about this book in a magazine, and proceeded to try a recipe that was printed from the book, then told us about what a great book it might be... so we ordered a copy to surprise her for her birthday. She was surprised and was happy that it turned out to be the great book she thought it might be.
on April 15, 2010
As summer approaches, the farmer's market season begins in earnest. I plan on going to market to buy delicious fruit (and heading out to local farms and picking my own!). Although I'll eat a lot of it straight, I also want to bake some into desserts, and this is one of the first cookbooks I'm going to use.

This is the first baking/desserts-only cookbook from Deborah Madison, IACP and James Beard award-winning cookbook writer of Vegetarian Cooking for Everyone and The Greens Cookbook. Her recipes are reliable, but accessible for a home cook who doesn't want a lot of fuss.

Madison loves fruit, particular fresh regionally-distinctive produce, and her expertise on growing seasons and different fruit varieties across the United States shines here.

I'm particularly looking forward to summer, when I'll be able to make the Wild Blueberry Tart in a Brown Sugar Crust, and the Strawberries in Red Wine Syrup.
on May 21, 2013
More truly fresh and wonderful, not too complicated, recipes from Deborah Madison----it's a great addition to my extensive library of cookbooks!
on January 3, 2015
I bought this for a gift. My cousin LOVES it. I like the way Deborah Madison talks food so to speak. Great purchase for self or others.
on July 3, 2013
I love everything that Deborah Madison has published. This book has many recipes that I am eager to try, based on seasonal fruits.
on April 23, 2015
Who doesn't love fruit? And now there are more ways of enjoying them and easy to follow.
on October 29, 2014
Has some good desserts, I am looking forward to trying them out.