Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation Learn more

80%
20%

on November 20, 2000
This is an incredible collection of photos. I relived my Arctic experiences and could feel the cold and hear the quiet. This collection will remain with me forever and my compliments go out to the artist. I look forward to another publication in the near future.
on November 15, 2000
Received the book as a gift and thought that the photos were absolutely incredible. These pictures have made me want me to visit the Arctic. I think this is one of the finest publications for coffee table books and have put it on my Christmas list.
on May 21, 2015
Paul Nicklen did it again. His photographs are so amazing. So happy to add this book to my collection.
on October 21, 2014
Great Pictures by an extraordinary photographer. The text could be better.
on November 20, 2000
Paul Nicklen was raised in the Arctic. (on Baffin Island) perhaps that is why he understands the special beauty of the Arctic and was able to capture it in his photographs.