5.0 out of 5 stars Learn how our Presidents celebrated the Holidays, December 7, 2013
This review is from: Season's Greetings from the White House: The Collection of Presidential Christmas Cards, Messages and Gifts (Hardcover)
Very interesting background history and beautiful illustrations to accompany the text. Shows a personal side of our Chief Executives in the White House.

5.0 out of 5 stars Season's Greetings from the White house, December 15, 2012
I am doing a program on Christmas at the White House for the Daughters of the American Revolution and this is a good resource for the program. I am focusing on the FDR years in the Season's Greetings from the White House.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, Great service, August 29, 2010
Ellen Kloth (INDEPENDENCE, MO, US) - See all my reviews
I've wanted to check this book out for a long time. The copy I received is in excellent condition and arrived quickly. It was much less expensive than buying the book new. I knew about more recent cares but I learned about the earlier notes and greetings from the President and his family.
Ellen Kloth

$39.95 $33.55
In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process.
Rate and Discover Movies