4.0 out of 5 stars The most durable pumpkin carver i've owned
I have five grandkids, every year i would buy a few of those flimsy carving kits from the supermarket. Every year the knives would be bent and unusable. I bught one of these kits because it looked more durable. I love this kit, it has 2 knives. Both knives are made of a thick metal. I liked the knives so much I bought a second kit.
Published on December 1, 2010 by ajb2222

3.0 out of 5 stars It will do!
Not the best.....not the worst. Pretty good carving knife. Needed a little more! The scoop not sharp enough or handle long enough!
Published 21 months ago by Belle

4.0 out of 5 stars The most durable pumpkin carver i've owned, December 1, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product!, October 26, 2011
This review is from: Seasons Pumpkin Carving Tool Box (Kitchen)
This is easily one of the best pumpkin carving kits for the amount of money you spend. For years I have purchased the cheap carving sets from local stores that are generally good for about half of a pumpkin. This year I decided to do some research to find a better kit and this is it. We carved two pumpkins this very evening, and we will be carving many more for the next few years with this kit. The tools in the kit make quick work of even the toughest carving patterns and are very easy to clean once you're done. I highly recommend this kit to anyone tired of their tools breaking half-way into carving their pumpkin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lived up to Positive Revies, October 23, 2012
This review is from: Seasons Pumpkin Carving Tool Box (Kitchen)
Wanted a kit that had the essentials and wouldn't break, as past cheap kits have. The price for this is excellent and all of the tools worked extremely well. I had a pumpkin carving gathering with 4 people and with two kits we were able to manage and cut a few good pumpkins. All the piece held up well and went back in the toolbox they came in and will be just as good next year, I'm sure.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute little kit, November 20, 2013
This review is from: Seasons Pumpkin Carving Tool Box (Kitchen)
The tools are very solid and easy to use. The case is very flimsy, however - I will be keeping the tools for future Halloweens, but in a better container.

5.0 out of 5 stars Still working three years later, October 30, 2013
This review is from: Seasons Pumpkin Carving Tool Box (Kitchen)
I was looking for a pumpkin carving kit for myself as I was having difficulty with a basic kitchen knife. I wanted something that was inexpensive (I carve one pumpkin a year, I don't need anything too heavy duty) but durable as well (the reviews for the "Pumpkin Masters" kits that you see at the store all say that they are cheap and break pretty easily). I decided to give this a try. The result? Three years later, they're still working fine with no signs of wear.

The two knives -- one small and one bigger -- are both fine for carving. The only issue I can imagine is that the knives wouldn't be thin enough to carve the really intricate patterns, but this *is* made for younger people and these will work fine for most designs. I was able to use the tip of the small knife to "trace" over a design and then connect it to carve it out. I admittedly did not use the candle holder or pumpkin scoop. I imagine the latter's not as heavy duty as using a regular one but it'd probably get the job done.

The plastic toolbox they're housed in is a plus so they can be stored for the rest of the year without getting lost.

Overall, this is a good set for kids but it also works if you're a casual pumpkin carver who's not looking for anything too fancy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cool!, January 10, 2013
This review is from: Seasons Pumpkin Carving Tool Box (Kitchen)
Comes with everything you need to win the pumpkin carving contest in your neighborhood. Stencils are provided, the knives, the pens, all that stuff. Keep it simple and get it all in one place.

3.0 out of 5 stars It will do!, December 9, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy for carving, December 5, 2012
This review is from: Seasons Pumpkin Carving Tool Box (Kitchen)
Finally have found a set of pumpkin carving tools worth purchasing. FAR superior to the cheap grocery store carving tools. Seriously consider these as a smart purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute little set, September 27, 2012
This review is from: Seasons Pumpkin Carving Tool Box (Kitchen)
This is a cute little plastic pumpkin carving set - comes in a little toolbox which was very amusing for the kids. Using the stencils we carved out a pretty good pumpkin face. I was impressed! I'd recommend it for the price.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, July 25, 2014
Mikey R (Pennsylvania, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Seasons Pumpkin Carving Tool Box (Kitchen)
I ended up using the kitchen utensils more than this carving set.

Seasons Pumpkin Carving Tool Box