Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: SeasonsTrading Economy Brown Afro Wig ~ Halloween Costume Party Wig (STC13034)
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 10, 2012
Let me start by saying for those who complain about empty spots is because you need to fluff out the afro. Pick it out and it will be full and awesome. If every part of this wig had hair you wouldn't be able to frizz it out. It's awesome. It's so much fun. I love it. Fast shipping, great packaging and overall excellent experience. But I do have a tip for everyone, when you get the wig make sure you use your fingers and/or pick or wig brush/pick and gently work the entire wig to a round fro. You will love the end result. Once you do that, it lasts probably until you wash it. We picked it out right away and it's still fluffy. Thanks again :)
on July 11, 2014
This was a great wig for the price. (Wig was less than the shipping) I was amazed at how much hair was there. I cut off a lot of it as this was for a Richard Simmonds costume. Richard is getting a little thin in his old age. The hair is about 5-6 inches long and I'm sure if it were picked out it would get huge and full. I washed this wig...just rinsed it in a bucket of soapy water and it came out fine. It's good for another use or 10.
on October 2, 2014
The wig is way too small for an adult head and therefore useless to me and a complete waste of money. The right thing to do would be to send a larger size or refund the money.
on November 27, 2013
OMG! This wig looks like angels took hair from a soul glow commercial. With some light fluffing it can match any afro anywhere. I will say though that people will be jealous and want to touch it. Just remember, be stern, say "hands off the fro" then pull a pick out of your back pocket to get it back into perfect shape.
on January 17, 2016
I bought this for Mrs Roper (Three's Company) Halloween costume. It was just perfect! The color in the photo is very accurate. It needed a bit of reshaping once out of the package but was easily done. Highly recommend!
on January 29, 2015
I used this afro wig for Halloween as Foxxy Cleopatra from Austin Powers. While it did get the job done, it was a little stringy and not as thick as I would have liked it to be. However, the price was definitely right. I still had a great Halloween!
on July 24, 2013
This wig is fun because it looks more realistic than the black afro wigs. Especially for my skin tone, love it, recommend it
on June 4, 2014
I purchased this wig as part of a costume for a 70's themed-party. I received SEVERAL compliments on how it looked on me and the color. Some of the hairs fall out easily, so I wouldn't wear it on a daily basis. I will definitely wear it as a costume again.
on October 24, 2013
I only paid 6 bucks for this so I didn't expect much. It was pretty fluffy, curlier than I hoped it would be, but tied together my 11 year old son's Redfoo costume quite nicely, I just had to pick it out and arrange it a bit. Some of the hair falls out, but you just have to be careful with it. It's still pretty much intact a year later.
on May 26, 2014
I used this great wig to dress as Bob Ross for Halloween. I bumped into two girls dressed as a cloud and a rainbow. I was literally surrounded by happy clouds and rainbows with my improvised easel and sweet Bob Ross mop.
Next year: I'm either pinning a yamaka on it or going as a 70's basketball star.