Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 1, 2014
I've head relatively few issues with this watch. The strap, despite many others issues, was perfectly fine for mine. Time keeps well. The look of this way his impeccable. However, the water resistance is sketchy. I was too lazy to take it off to get in the shower once, and it fogged up from the inside; condensation did not leave till the night passed. I also wore this one hot summer day, and for some reason it fogged in similar fashion. I also lack the counterweight wind, and can see in the images above how it was intended to be there, and also in the watch frame itself. This is not a major issue, however. The wind is also a bit wonky, as the watch frame's shape makes winding difficult, especially when tightly wound. However, the watch was cheap, effective, aesthetically pleasing, still functions a summer later, and is a great conversation starter. I recommend it wholeheartedly, and would buy it again if need be.
on July 14, 2014
Sad to say.. This watch is really a piece of junk, i purchase this watch cause it look nice, but it just won't work, barely after 4 days the watch stop moving, I will not purchase any watch for amazon again.
on June 24, 2014
It is garbage. It came from China and it doesn't work. It will coast me more to ship it back then what it's worth!!! It's like depositing your $ in toilet and flushing it away.
on August 9, 2014
In part is my fault because I didn't know it was a pulse watch, but I've used it days and it won't work. It looks great but that's no good when you want to know the time...
on July 26, 2014
Arrived to me with the second hand broken off I. the face of the watch I'm waiting for a replacement to make it to me
on August 12, 2014
It broke after one day of use, the wind-up feature hardly worked, and the leather was of very poor quality.
on December 18, 2014
I like the looks. I just wish I didn't have to wind it, and shake it every time i want to wear it.
on February 13, 2015
But It came broken so I don't know how it really works and they didn't replace it.
on February 22, 2015
Never worked
Gave me hard time with return
on November 13, 2014