5.0 out of 5 stars Super Bowl Winner!
Published 8 months ago by Kindle Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars not the same as in photo
Published 22 months ago by Tash2323

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars not the same as in photo, December 30, 2012
This review is from: NFL Seattle Seahawks Pashmina Fashion Scarf (Sports)
I recieved this as a gift for Christmas. I had seen it worn at Seahawks games so I was thrilled to receive it. This scarf is much shorter than the one in the picture. False advertising. I was hoping for the one in the picture and one I had seen in person before and also again today at a game. Not worth returning, I will use it but you can barely wrap it at all around your neck.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Bowl Winner!, February 16, 2014
This review is from: NFL Seattle Seahawks Pashmina Fashion Scarf (Sports)
Wish I had found this scarf for my wife before "The Big Game" because it is absolutely perfect for her. This is a one-of-akind scarf, showing support for our Seattle Champions while making a fashion statement. My wife wears scarfs almost everyday and as another reviewer mentioned, men & woman are regularly complimenting her and asking where she got it. Truth is, I think she loves the attention:) PS: it measures 76 inches, not including the fringe, & 28 inches wide.

5.0 out of 5 stars Luv this pashmina, February 11, 2014
This review is from: NFL Seattle Seahawks Pashmina Fashion Scarf (Sports)
My pashmina came right before Super Bowl and it is fantastic. Mine is quite long and fashionable to be worn at those times when you don't want the heavy knit Hawks scarf, or for the warmer days but cooler nights. So glad I found this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, February 11, 2014
This review is from: NFL Seattle Seahawks Pashmina Fashion Scarf (Sports)
Great color. Perfect length. So soft and comfy. I'm not a "superfan" so I like that I can wear it just as a regular scarf too, not just for cheering. I can choose to wrap it so that the seahawk doesn't show.

5.0 out of 5 stars great scarf, February 10, 2014
This review is from: NFL Seattle Seahawks Pashmina Fashion Scarf (Sports)
I have had this scarf for all season with many positive remarks and lots of where did you get it...it is a great length, soft , warm (but not a winter scarf) I wear it to work and to games, and hate to say it one weekend to dry our seats off...it washes up great on delicate and low dry I plan on ordering another as a backup ..you never know in al the excitement next year it could get lost

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, January 29, 2014
This review is from: NFL Seattle Seahawks Pashmina Fashion Scarf (Sports)
I was nervous when I ordered this because one of the reviews said that the length wasn't right and that the colors weren't quite right either, but it just arrived and it's perfect! Long enough and great colors. It also had an official NFL logo/hologram tag, so it seems legit. I can't wait to wear it to work tomorrow and on the flight back to Seattle on Sunday for the Super Bowl. Go Hawks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very soft and Go Hawks!, April 19, 2014
M Nichols (Seattle, WA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: NFL Seattle Seahawks Pashmina Fashion Scarf (Sports)
Though this arrived after the citywide celebration of the Seahawks Superbowl win, I am really glad I bought it for next season. It is large, soft and quite a conversation piece. When twisted it does wrinkle a lot, but I'm hanging it on a wide hanger for the summer and will bring it out for football season!

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful souvenir, March 23, 2014
This review is from: NFL Seattle Seahawks Pashmina Fashion Scarf (Sports)
This is a lovely scarf and perfect souvenir for the classy, feminine Sea Hawk fan. It was a gift for my daughter and she loved it. But be careful as the fine woven material snags easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my Seahawks scarf!, March 14, 2014
This review is from: NFL Seattle Seahawks Pashmina Fashion Scarf (Sports)
This is a great scarf for all you 12th Women! I would highly recommend it. The color and graphics on the scarf are wonderful. You can tie it in many different ways. This is a perfect scarf for any Seahawks lady.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece!, March 11, 2014
This review is from: NFL Seattle Seahawks Pashmina Fashion Scarf (Sports)
I bought 4 of these Pashmina's as gifts for my sister-in-law's and we are all in love with them! They are a nice quality and the colors in person are beautiful. A must-have for the feminine Seahawk fan!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›