Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on January 10, 2013
This is a great, sporty shirt. I bought one for myself (female) and it looks and fits like all men's/unisex shirts. Maybe a little tight in the lower tummy, but that could be just my post-holiday waistline. :)
I also bought one for my dad and had it delivered to his address as a gift. He really likes it.
I am really happy this shirt is navy blue, it really sets it apart from other Seahawks shirts that are usually grey.
The prime shipping got it to my door in just a couple days so I can wear it to work for casual Friday and again for the big game on Sunday! Go Hawks!
on January 10, 2013
I liked the design I saw online. I bought one and am very pleased with the quality and fit. The material feels great, design is spot on. A very nice fit. I have yet to wash it, but will invert it and wash in cold water, hang dry. The item was packaged well and received on time. I would buy another item from this seller. I need too, as my wife is now wearing the jersey for herself. Its a little big, but she loves the design and color.
on January 26, 2013
Bought this shirt for a friend who is an avid Seahawks fan. He was very excited about it, especially since it had a logo on the front and on the sleeve and the quality of the fabric was good and non-shrink. However, the first time he wore it, we realized the logo on the front was slightly off center, which bothered him a lot. I looked into exchanging it for him a few days after he received it but the shirt but by the time I went online to do so, the price had increased by $10 and the shipping was no longer free with Amazon Prime, so he kept it and is dealing with the logo being crooked (which I don't think is that noticeable!)
on October 18, 2012
Love this shirt. Love the colors. I wear it every Friday at work so everyone knows who's going to win that Sunday. Go SEAHAWKS!
on October 28, 2012
Happy with quality of shirt. Be sure to order on the bigger side because there will be some shrinking. Love it!
on September 5, 2013
I am quite pleased with the material this shirt is made of and even though it has long sleeves the material is cool enough to wear in warm weather. We've washed this shirt several times and it has held it's shape and not faded.
on December 14, 2012
I bought this for my husband and he believes if he wears it and watches the entire game, the Seahawks win. (Not always unfortunately.) Anyway, the quality is good, and it is a very nice shirt for a very nice price!
on May 6, 2014
I gave this shirt away as a gift to one of the millions of band wagon sea hawks fans.

I have seen the person wear this shirt a few times so I assume he like the shirt quality.

Couldn't beat the price especially for a silly office Christmas party.
on October 2, 2013
I've now worn the shirt a couple of times and washed and dryed it once. The mid-weight T-shirt feels warm and comfortable, looks great and has not shrunk appreciably on washing and drying. I recommend it.
on December 31, 2013
Love the long sleeve T-shirt-- it has held up with multiple washing. It is of nicer thick quality and with no fade. The Seahawks logo colors really stand out. I actually want to get some other teams in the same style.