4.0 out of 5 stars Over priced
I have since seen others that are the same construction for much less money. I feel this will work for me but I overpaid for the item.
Published 8 months ago by Bernard Kallelis

3.0 out of 5 stars Kickstand sucks
No matter what I tried the kickstand just kept collapsing Which made it very hard to get the boat by myself on the wheels Once exhausted and Finally on the wheels And balanced I could pull it along just great But straps Didn't fit All and all not worth the money I paid
Published 10 months ago by melanie rein

4.0 out of 5 stars Over priced, November 1, 2013
This review is from: Seattle Sports Nemo Extremo Boat Cart (Sports)
I did have a problem with the straps when shipped, they advertise two straps but there was only one. I called the company and the girl said it only came with one strap but after I pointed out that it said on the box two straps included she sent me another strap. All in all it is a descent product but you can pay much less for the same thing if you look around.

3.0 out of 5 stars Kickstand sucks, September 12, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Wobbly at best, September 9, 2013
Charles (River Ridge, Lao People's Democratic Republic) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Seattle Sports Nemo Extremo Boat Cart (Sports)
We tried tying it to the kayak about three different ways with limited success. Makes for a wobbly way to transport your kayak. We'll keep it and make do, but it's not a great solution.

3.0 out of 5 stars Works fine, July 29, 2013
This review is from: Seattle Sports Nemo Extremo Boat Cart (Sports)
Seemed like in a picture that it folded, but does not. The tie downs did't extend fully over my canoe, solved this by cutting them in half and fixing them to each side so they only had to extend over, rather then over and back. Works fine, more stable then another I had tried.

Seattle Sports Nemo Extremo Canoe and Kayak Cart