5.0 out of 5 stars No leaks
Works like a charm. I used it to carry my US passport during an international half marathon. This case will most likely be my passports permanent home so it doesn't get ruined.
Published 7 months ago by Erica Beidler

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite waterproof - but good for a quick dunk
I purchased and tested the Seattle Sports Dry Doc Digi Case. The Digi Case 02 appears to be the same case with different attachment device.

Published on July 5, 2011 by John Faughnan

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite waterproof - but good for a quick dunk, July 5, 2011
This review is from: Seattle Sports Dry Doc Waterproof Digi 02 Case (Clear) (Sports)

I filled the case with a paper towel and then submerged it for 30 minutes in 1 foot of water. The end of the paper towel was slightly moist when I recovered. Most phones, even an iPhone, would probably still be ok at that point.

It looks to me like a new Digi Case, carefully sealed, would protect against a quick dunk. This one is fine for keeping my phone in a non-waterproof bike bag or for insurance on a hiking trip that could involve a stream crossing. I would want something more robust (and more costly) if I were going on a canoe trip.

An iPhone is useable through the case -- the touch controls work.

5.0 out of 5 stars No leaks, December 4, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit iPhone 5, April 29, 2013
I was really hoping this would fit my new iPhone. It was too small to seal the bag. If you have a smaller phone (the 4 didn't work with a LifeProof case) it looks like a great item.

Seattle Sports Dry Doc Waterproof Digi 02 Case (Clear)
$15.50