5.0 out of 5 stars Well Worth it!
This is an excellent product. I owned an earlier version of the pouch which had a more opaque appearance and had a red zip on it. This one is better. You can easily see your passport while it's in the pouch. It doesn't seem like much but it does the job and then some.

Published on November 24, 2010 by readtallh2o

1.0 out of 5 stars Seattle Waterproof Passport Case- Bad Product
This product does not perform as advertised. Upon sealing the passport inside the product leaked and got everything inside very wet. I bought 2 of them and both failed, eliminating any user error. I would not recommend this product to anyone.
Published on August 13, 2012 by keith rhoden

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Worth it!, November 24, 2010
This review is from: Seattle Sports Dry Doc Waterproof Passport Case (Sports)

I was in Djibouti Africa for almost two years and had to get a new passport while I was there. I'm not going to say that my passport was in bad shape but I do wish they had the dry doc when I was a senior in high school and would end up going to Ireland and Africa.

The dry doc keeps dust, dirt, water, and spilled beverages off your passport. It even has a lanyard hole on it, which if you know what that is for can be very helpful!

It might seem like overdoing it as far as protection goes, but hey, stuff happens, weather happens. It works. If they made one of these that you could put 100 3x5 cards in it would be even better.

4.0 out of 5 stars Waterproof:Yes - Surfproof?, March 16, 2011
This review is from: Seattle Sports Dry Doc Waterproof Passport Case (Sports)
I purchased this item so I can keep my passport and credit cards on me while I go surfing, therefore the waterproof function is very important to me. It is the perfect fit for a United States Passport and a few credit cards. The mechanism that closes the bag has a tongue and groove design. At first glance, it doesn't look like it will do the best job at keeping the water out, but after testing it out; I have not had any major problems with it. None the less, if you want to be completely confident that your identification doesn't get wet while you swim, then I would recommend using this item along with a second waterproof container/bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great job - kept my passport nice and dry, April 19, 2011
This review is from: Seattle Sports Dry Doc Waterproof Passport Case (Sports)
No worries about my passport getting damp or jacked up while on vacation with this. I used it along with the Eagle Creek hidden pocket (that goes on your belt with the belt loops) and had no troubles. I'd recommend this to anyone.

1.0 out of 5 stars Seattle Waterproof Passport Case- Bad Product, August 13, 2012
This review is from: Seattle Sports Dry Doc Waterproof Passport Case (Sports)

1.0 out of 5 stars this product falls apart due to poor construction, October 4, 2011
This review is from: Seattle Sports Dry Doc Waterproof Passport Case (Sports)
This product tore at the very weak top seams with under 7 days of regular use.
I was carrying only the passport in it, no overloading.
I was deeply disappointed at the poor workmanship.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Protection, August 15, 2011
This review is from: Seattle Sports Dry Doc Waterproof Passport Case (Sports)
Traveling in a hot humid climate like China made this little case a necessity! Kept my passport dry when needed or even my cellphone, or iPod, or whatever I needed to have on me that would fit in the case and kept dry. The seal feels solid when closing and it does what its meant to do, keep things dry! Overall it was perfect!

1.0 out of 5 stars Passport got soaked., September 20, 2012
This review is from: Seattle Sports Dry Doc Waterproof Passport Case (Sports)
I didn't want to leave my passport unattended, so wore it around my neck in this case while taking a swim. What can I say, water leaked in and my passport got soaked. It only has a single zip-lock seal, probably only designed for keeping a few drops of rain off of your passport.

5.0 out of 5 stars Safe and secure protection, July 11, 2012
This review is from: Seattle Sports Dry Doc Waterproof Passport Case (Sports)
This item is great for storing your passport. Since the passport is good for 10 years it's worth storing it in something that can protect from water and wear and tear. Excellent fit, durable and sturdy. Also, comes with a 2 year warranty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits Like a Glove!, April 26, 2012
C. Fink (Florida, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Seattle Sports Dry Doc Waterproof Passport Case (Sports)
Passport fits like a glove! I added a pack of silica gel (desiccant) in with it just to be ensure the humidity doesn't build up and it fit just fine.

Tested in the sink and it is waterproof, at least to 6" deep.

I would buy this again and recommend to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent way to keep document dry and safe, March 30, 2012
John "John" (PHOENIX, AZ USA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Seattle Sports Dry Doc Waterproof Passport Case (Sports)
I've used this and the smaller version for years. I've use them for a couple of things. I put our ID cards in them when we go to the Y. My plan was to attach it to a lanyard, and it worked well until the eyehole at the top tore through on one of them. On trips I used them to put money and/or a credit cards in when I go to the pool or beach. I then put them in the pocket of my swimsuit. I have not used them for a passport because I have another holder. They do fit a passport but it is a little snug as others have pointed out. I think calling them "waterproof" is a little bit of a stretch. They do provide excellent protection from short exposure to water, like if you accidently dropped it into a pool or lake, then removed. However, if you take this swimming or snorkeling, where it is submerged for a period of time, it can leak.

I've looked at, and used, similar products for keeping cash or documents dry, and for the price this is one of the best options I've found. Yes, you can put everything in a plastic sandwich bag for a fraction of the cost. However those tear easily, are clumsy, and leak fairly easily, in my experience.

Overall I've been happy. I do wish the eyelet at the top was reinforced better, but other than that they seem well constructed.

Seattle Sports Dry Doc Waterproof Passport Case