5.0 out of 5 stars Great, but hard to find
I love the Vanilla Lattes the best but they are so hard to find. Every store in my area seems to be sold out for months. I had no luck buying these straight from the company's website and everywhere else online is either sold out too or charges $25 to ship them, ridiculous! If I could find these I would drink them every day.
Published on March 28, 2011 by Allison S.

3.0 out of 5 stars good Starbucks alternative poor delivery method
Published on March 3, 2011 by C. Cipriani

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, but hard to find, March 28, 2011
This review is from: Seattle's Best Coffee Iced Latte Variety Pack - 12/9.5oz. Cans (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Iced Latte in a Can, January 22, 2011
I think these are great. I've been drinking Starbucks Double Shot to stay up to do work and decided to give Seattle's Best Iced Latte and Vanilla a try because they were a little less expensive and found that they're comparable in flavor, but are a little smoother maybe. I find them refreshing and convenient - I live close to a Starbucks (who doesn't, right?) but it's nice to have a quick, tasty pick-me-up in my fridge.

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly Delightful, April 23, 2011
I would have never tried them had it not been for the in store $1 off coupon. But I grabbed two and headed for the checkout (since that was all I was looking for and the store didn't have the Starbucks bottle drinks). After going through checkout, with tax and the coupons, my total rang up at $.77 I then ran back and grabbed three more since they were so cheap!

After getting home and cracking one open, I was surprisingly delighted by their smooth and creamy taste. I'm not much of a coffee drinker (I prefer cream with a little coffee - if you know what i mean ;) but this drink was very tasty! Sweet but not too sweet.

Considering I had never tried "Seattle's Best Coffee", I wasn't sure what to think. But like I said before, I was delighted.

5.0 out of 5 stars SIMPLY AMAZING, October 18, 2012
simply the best coffee on the market. Nothing can compare to the vanilla iced coffee. NOT STARBUCKS OR ILLY.
Delicious, great pricing and high quality coffee. you can taste the difference. gives you an energy high like no other. It's simply amazing!

I don't know what happened to the product. it mysteriously disappeared from my local supermarkets. I hope to god, they didn't get shut down by their competitors.

IF ANYONE can tell me where i can find this, please don't hesitate to tell me.

3.0 out of 5 stars good Starbucks alternative poor delivery method, March 3, 2011
I bought these because they were cheaper than the Starbucks Frapp in the bottle. I think the flavor is better than starbucks (but both are a bit sweeter than a regular vanilla latte from SB) I just don't care for the can delivery method. The pop tops fall off and one exploded like a soda after I shook it to mix it up and you can't reseal it like the glass SB ones and the edges are SHARP!

They're a good alternative to the SB bottled ones and I do like there isn't anything I can't pronounce in them.

2.0 out of 5 stars It's Okays nothing special, October 7, 2010
I really do not care for favored lattes. Also It was mixed, I could not chose what flavor. To sweet. Will not buy again

Rate and Discover Movies