5.0 out of 5 stars Best pair of footwear that I have ever purchased
Best pair of footwear that I have ever purchased. My feet says thank you with every step I take. I will purchase another pair soon. I love them. I highly recommend them to everyone. Once your feet goes in and take the fist step, it is hard to take them off. LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Published 3 months ago by Peter A.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars
Reads a size 10 1/2 but fit small and had to send it back. I'll reorder a size larger.
Published 3 months ago by Raymond Milian Moura

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Best pair of footwear that I have ever purchased, September 10, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the way they look and feel, September 9, 2014
Love the way they look and feel! I didn't realize how wide they were until they came in so, they are a tad big. Not bad though. The rubber outsole isn't as tough as I like, we'll see how they hold up. Over all I like them!

5.0 out of 5 stars nice boots, December 2, 2014
Very snazzy looking and well made. They've been used for several months now and have been wearing great. Size was spot on and they are incredibly comfortable. Would buy this brand again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well pleased!, September 14, 2014
Good looking boot and great value considering the price I paid. Have worn these boots about a month and have had no problems as fit was spot on and they appear to be well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with them, September 23, 2014
After I went thru a heavy rain,here in Florida, I APPLIED Huberd's shoe grease and made a big difference ,they became waterproof and a tad darker.Happy with them. Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars In love!, October 9, 2014
Those might be the greatest boots I have ever purchased. what a fantastic material, great comfort, very warm, perfect handling on the wet floor.... I mean wow!

5.0 out of 5 stars just what you'd expect from SEBAGO, December 13, 2014
A great all around shoe, light as a feather but sturdy. Nice flexibility and ankle support when walking "stoney" paths

4.0 out of 5 stars Extremely comfortable., November 2, 2014
I wasn't exactly expecting these boots to be so comfortable. They work with jeans or khakis and look great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Look great, feel even better., September 13, 2014
Surprised at the comfort, very nice cushion on the bottom. Unlike a regular boot, and look great with jeans.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, September 24, 2014
They look very good, but I have to wait until colder weather, yesterday was 34 degrees C.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›