5.0 out of 5 stars Compliments everywhere
Everybody loves this pair of shoes. My fear was that it would get stained easily but that has not been the case. I've had plenty Sebago shoes and I think I'll get more because they are pretty cool. This picture is actually a very poor one. I saw another picture in another site and after double checking that it was the same thing, I then bought it. Highly recommended.
Published 12 months ago by I-Rider

2.0 out of 5 stars received the goods to today,but damaged appearance!
shoes quality pass ,but have seven damaged appearance!
because i am here return difficult ?
Published 3 months ago by mojiejun

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Compliments everywhere, January 30, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Rugged but great looking for all but formal occasions, May 19, 2014
Great looking, well made boots which are comfortable from day one. Treads on soles don't pick up pebbles or sand grit which is important as I have wood floors which otherwise get scratched up.

4.0 out of 5 stars good shoe, May 14, 2014
This is a well made shoe for the price, though I feel it ran somewhat large. I bought the shoe for work around the yard and I believe a heavy sock will make it ideal for that purpose.

5.0 out of 5 stars My new Sebagos!, May 13, 2014
I really like how these shoes fit from the first moment I put them on. It's been a long time since the last time I put on a pair of shoes that feel like I've been wearing them forever. Like putting on a well fitting leather glove!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy shoe, July 24, 2014
A. Smith (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma United States) - See all my reviews
I bought these just before a week-long vacation with a lot of hiking and street walking. Could have been a mistake since I didn't have time to break these in, but they not only fit perfectly (not a single blister or even a sore spot on my feet), but they didn't feel like lead weights at the end of a long day. Comfortable all day long. FWIW, I found these shoes to have perfect sizing and extraordinary comfort.

5.0 out of 5 stars great shoes, October 7, 2014
I bought these for my husband! of course he didn't want me to, but he loves these boots/shoes! they are a perfect fit and great quality!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Sebago Shoe's Comfortable!, June 19, 2014
I like my new shoes very much, they are very comfortable. I will buy another pair they look good with all clothing in the casual style.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice!, June 10, 2014
Love these shoes. With a work shoe look, I didn't expect them to be the most comfortable shoes in my closet. Wrong. VERY comfortable and good looking too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes, October 23, 2014
I bought these for casual wear, not for outdoor activities. They look great with jeans, and one of the most comfortable shoes right out of the gate that I have ever owned. I'm an 11- 2 wide, but the 11M fit perfectly, and do not pinch my toes. Great shoes at an excellent price.

5.0 out of 5 stars my husband loves them, October 11, 2014
i bought it for my husband,he wears the whole day, he says they are very comfortable and he wants to buy another.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›