Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on August 15, 2012
soled shoes are detached (both) at the tips and heels.
I'm not at all satisfied with the product.
I wish they would compensate me somehow.
review image review image review image review image review image
on March 28, 2011
I absolutely loved the look of these shoes online. However, when they arrived the leather was terrible quality. I put them on to get the mail and there was a massive crease across the width of the shoe where the leather started cracking. It looked awful and wasn't on par with quality of other Sebago shoes that I own. Maybe these shoes would look good once they are beat up and have character, but it wasn't what I was looking for.
on June 11, 2012
The thin rubberized sole began detaching itself from the shoe within two weeks of use!! This is not the type of quality I expect from Sebago, VERY disappointed.
on July 19, 2011
I first saw these shoes in the store and then online. I ordered them from Amazon and was disappointed when they arrived. Their quality was nothing like what I saw in the store nor the pictures on Amazon. Unfortunately, I had to spend my money to return them. My advice to Amazon is they be more discerning with the products they stock.
on June 8, 2013
First, I had to get a full size down, as others have pointed out. I really like these shoes, as well as the other shoes I have from Sebago. Every pair of Sebagos I own is extremely comfortable. I get so many compliments on these. Unfortunately they crack and scratch easily, but in a way it adds an "authentic" look and makes them a bit more rugged and casual, if you're into that sort of thing. Those complaining about the cracking are probably trying to pass these off as dress shoes. These look good with jeans or pants. I got the smooth brown which seems to have a shiny "shell" or coating. The leather seems to be good quality and I like the thickness of the laces and Vibram sole. Heel and toe seem to wear a bit prematurely, so be gentle. Be sure to get them from Amazon or from a seller that offers free returns. I had to experiment with sizing a couple times before I finally got it right.
on June 12, 2013
Didn't run too small or too big. Looks like the photos and arrived in a timely fashion. Sole is softer than expected which was a good thing for me.
on April 17, 2014
Love these shoes and I will definitely buy another pair! Super comfortable and they look great!

They go great with jeans!
on January 12, 2014
They're the same size as my 10.5 sebago in blue and these are 10, but it still an amazing shoes and still fit.
on November 24, 2014
I want to point out that this shoe when it arrives is brown/black. Once you wear it, take a few steps, the leather starts to crease and crack (which is normal for leather), and those cracks are a lighter brown (which means the leather must have expanded to turn the brown-black into a brown). I can't see this shoe being worn in a formal setting, but probably would go great with khakis and jeans. Other wise just a lovely simple every-day shoe. The fit is comfortable, i can see wearing this shoe 8-10 hours at a time without the fatigue you'd normally get from a dress shoe. I probably would have kept it if I didn't need a dressier brown shoe, and the ones I like seem to be slightly north of $100.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 12, 2015
I bought these shoes two years ago... and I have worn and abused them to the max!

I wore them on a daily basis as my everyday shoe to do everything: office, 2 mile walk from train station to work, mowing lawn, wrenching, driving, stepping in water puddles, & running after toddler @ max speed.

Build quality is GOOD but I recommend getting some gel inserts to make them feel super comfortable!

The leather material is of good quality and still looks good after so long.

Overall a definitely good set of shoes to buy... make sure to buy the gel inserts to make them feel like a $200.00 set of shoes.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse