Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Price:$9.68+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on April 3, 2015
Save yourself some money and go with the Traditional (non-baby formula) Sebamed, even on babies.

First of all, I have used Sebamed for 7 years for my babies and kids. I have used their lotions and soaps for all of my eczema prone babies.
I decided, despite the fact that its nearly twice as much as regular Sebamed lotion, to give the baby lotion a whirl.
This was my first time using the Baby Sebamed and I was so disappointed with the smell. SO incredibly perfumey baby powder kind of smell.

Why, oh why, do we want our babies to smell like perfumed powder??? The description says "Mild pleasant fragrance" but I beg to differ. In reading other reviews people say they like the smell so maybe its just a preference thing.

So, with all that said its CHEAPER and in my opinion the better option to go with traditional Sebamed lotions and soaps. I have used it on all three of my babies and kids and its always worked wonders without making my baby smell like a perfume counter.... I still highly recommend Sebamed to anyone with dry/unbalanced skin and eczema, just NOT the baby version.
on September 20, 2014
We use this with Baby Wash. The Wash works so well that I actually don't know how well this works. LOL
The lotion feels light, which is good in my book. The smell is a bit strong, but it's not a bad smell.
on August 5, 2011
My daughter suffers from eczema and I had tried tons of ointments and the like to help get rid of it. I had no luck till I used Sebamed products. After about a week or two of using the baby body wash, baby cream for the eczema spots and baby lotion, we started to see such a difference. Within two months the eczema spots were gone. Now as long as I stay current with the use of the wash, shampoo and lotion, she has not had a return of eczema for the last two years! This stuff is truely the best!!!
on March 27, 2013
I love this stuff so much that I put it on autoship...

Excellent for every day use, it has improved my skin texture drastically without causing any allergic reaction.

The only drawback is its strong (but pleasant) fragrance.
on September 1, 2011
I have purchased several Sebamed products over the past 6+ months. This product is fine but if you are looking for extreme hydration due to cracking and dry skin, I would recommend purchasing their baby CREAM instead. It is thicker but you will get results much more quickly. This is a good 'all over' lotion but for extreme drying, I would try the heavier cream.
on May 11, 2015
We love this lotion around here. It is perfect for my kids and babies right after baths. It works far better than other lotions I've tried (eucerine, aveno,...).
My kids (I have 4) don't have any severe skin disorders, but they always had dry bumpy skin rather than soft baby skin. This lotion always fixed it!!!
on August 9, 2014
This is a light weight lotion that works well for daily use, for my two daughters (preschoolers) skin. I wish I had found this when my first daughter was born, it is a great product for us. We also use the Sebamed Baby Cream for dry patches or after swim lessons: extremely creamy. I think using Sebamed Lotion combined with a healthy diet (healthy fats like olives, avocado, coconut oil, lots of water, etc.) has helped reduce their dry skin issues, treating the skin from the inside as well as topically.
on August 27, 2015
They sent me a ton of product from one each of every area for children, baby, & more. Everything safe for ones with sensitive skin, very mild cleanser, perfect PH levels, and best of all no tear as well. My kids love bubble baths, if there is no bubble bath they protest, and the bottles are huge, and will get tons of uses out of it. Everything is very mild of smell, even the lotion and the cream. Plus this isn’t tested on animals so thats always a plus in our home. Our kids are so set for the next few months which is awesome, I even stole some for my bubble bath the other night, take a break from the strong fragrances. The shampoo’s formula is very light weight, and you just need a dab on the sponge and will wash both the kiddo’s, the cleansing bar which is great for our oldest who hates any water or body wash around him. The cleansing bar helps him, and makes it less of a fight when it comes to cleaning. We just throw it into a ziploc when we are done. All these products are amazing and work wonderfully on our munchkins.
review image
on April 30, 2014
Great stuff. Light weight, very moisturizing, and smells really good...like a fresh baby. Just wish they had bigger size. I have the full line and everything is great.
I just wished I knew about this stuff when I had my first two kids.
on July 25, 2013
I am happy with this product overall. The price is good and shipping was great. I rated it 4 stars because it is a bit thin, even for a summer lotion. My baby has very sensitive, dry skin and while it doesn't irritate his skin as other lotions have, it also doesn't completely hydrate it. I have to go over some areas with Aquaphor daily. It does have a nice "baby" smell though that is very sweet. :)