4.0 out of 5 stars Bas Rules!!
Published on January 11, 2007 by Leeanne LeBlanc

3.0 out of 5 stars Sebastian Bach Is A True Rocker
Published on August 6, 2005 by Ken Pierce

3.0 out of 5 stars Sebastian Bach Is A True Rocker, August 6, 2005
This review is from: Sebastian Bach: Forever Wild (DVD)
Taking portions of the VH1 show that held the same name "Forever Wild" and combining it with live concert footage we get this release from Sebastian Bach on Eagle Vision. It took a couple of views for me to come up with the proper opinion of it. While I have been a fan of Sebastian and his efforts for Metal and Hard Rock I found this DVD a little on the confusing side. For those that are unaware VH1 had a short-lived show bearing this name and it was dreadful if you asked me. The show was Sebastian pretty much running amok and they periodically showed videos. They also would place him in some odd situation on his own or with another rocker. It was almost like a "lets make a reality show about Sebastian Bach and how wild he can be" but never really followed any sort of scripting. I felt they should have either made a normal reality show about his life, and his band and touring and all or just done a Metal and Rock videos show with him as the host. I think the indecision of Network Executives is what endangered this show and made it so scattered. It was almost as if the creators were not placing so much attention in it. Over time this could have been developed into something a lot more interesting. Which brings us to this DVD.

Anyway, on this DVD we get a good sampling of the VH1 segments and while I felt much of them were wasted time there was some that left me gasping for air in laughter. Bach does some stuff with Motley Crue Singer Vince Neil and after losing a bet with him has to stand in an Alligator pool. I am not kidding you as he is standing knees deep in a pond full of Alligators and the handlers keep telling him don't move suddenly or anything. His expressions alone are priceless. There is also an amusing segment with Ted Nugent but how could the Nuge make any segment bad. Nugent alone is one of the most interesting people in Music. To me those were the best of the included TV segments.

The concert footage was pretty cool to see, as Bach really is an excellent front man. He is so totally into what he does and the audience energy seems to fuel him track after track. Joining Sebastian in the group for the video concert portion is Ritchie Scarlet (guitar), Mark McConnell (Drums), and Larry Fisher (bass). This section was filmed at The Whisky in Hollywood California in 2003. There is a lot of the Skid Row tunes you want to hear in the set and overall its fun to watch. They had all of my favorites by Skid Row so I was ok on the concert content. I watched the whole piece straight thru and did not see if there was a way to only watch the concert or the other program. I think the viewer is stuck with flipping past things that don't interest them. You can see by listing of the tracks on it, that concert pieces follow segments of the VH1 show and vice versa.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bas Rules!!, January 11, 2007
This review is from: Sebastian Bach: Forever Wild (DVD)
Being a HUGE Sebastian fan, I loved this!! Sebastian is hilarious and adorable! Watching this made me see him as very down to earth! Would love to party with this guy! The only thing I wasn't too fond of is the actual concert footage during the first half or so - what were these guys thinking when they got dressed???!! Kind of reminded me of a bad 1970's B movie. A head-to-toe silver, sequined "Miami Vice" suit does NOT belong on someone like Sebastian! I'm very surprised (with his usual image) that he actually dressed like that in public! And the BAD hairdo - whoa! But all the in-between footage, as well as his incredible, unmatched vocals, were awesome! (Make absolute sure to watch "Bach in the Pit" - I can watch that part over and over! Hilarious to see Sebastian trying to stay cool when you could see he was pretty freaked out!) Bottom line - I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ya, it's not perfect....It's Bachtacular!!!, July 5, 2005
Bazrocks! (Ontario, CANADA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sebastian Bach: Forever Wild (DVD)
I understand that the DVD isn't of perfect quality, but I must say that this didn't bother me AT ALL!!!

Sebastian has done something with this DVD that others should take notice of...made something HE knew his fans would like...It's personal, funny, and in true Bach style...Diehard fans will overlook the little things. The music speaks for itself...his laugh contagious. Sebastian Bach rocks!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome A must Buy for any Die Hard Baz Freak, April 26, 2005
This review is from: Sebastian Bach: Forever Wild (DVD)
I was so excited when I first found out about this DVD . The long wait was well worth it . I put that thing in my DVD and rocked out to every live song not to mention laughed my ass off . Sebastian has a sense of humor that will leave you rolling on your floor. The bonus footage including the Easter Egg was a real treat.As a matter of fact I use this DVD to work out to on my exercise bike fast kick ass Rock just what I need .I love this dvd and I'm so glad I bought it, so freaks go out and by the DVD it's must for your Collection :)

Sharon

5.0 out of 5 stars Pick It Up--That's Right, Pick It Up..., June 15, 2004
Andrew R Pioch (Johnson City, New York United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sebastian Bach: Forever Wild (DVD)
When you think of great musicians over the last twenty years you rarely hear the name Sebastian Bach--well wake up and smell the coffee, people. From rock'n'roll frontman to broadway superstar, few musicians have shown the versatility that is Bach's trademark. This DVD encapsulates the entire Bach experience--clips from Skid Row days, solo outings, and even more precious, some stuff from his VH1 show. Gorge yourself on the intense sound quality and digital imagery that is Forever Wild...

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY THIS DVD RIGHT NOW !!!!, June 21, 2004
This review is from: Sebastian Bach: Forever Wild (DVD)
BUY THIS DVD RIGHT NOW !!! If you like rock and roll and you like your music loud and hard, then see BAZ show his "FREAKS" what they deserve - Some funny out-takes, Some incredible awesome home concert footage and of course the absolutley amazing Whiskey a Go GO show, with Jim Flemion, Bam Bam MConnel, Larry, and one of the best guitar players there is today Richie Scarlet !!! and of Course the best singer in Rock and Roll today, Sebastian F*in Bach !!! Goto his website [...] to see how influential this man is on Rock and Roll and how much he is doing right now !! You'll be amazed !! also check out [...] a official sanctioned website by a true freak Lisa who really knows Baz !!! You can't say your into Rock and Roll unless you buy this DVD !!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars My Daughter is in Love, July 23, 2007
This review is from: Sebastian Bach: Forever Wild (DVD)
This was a Yule girt for my daughter. On her 16th birthday I took her to see Skid Row in New Orleans. It was love at first sight. I also love the band, but for their music.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cool to have if you're a real fan!, August 3, 2004
This review is from: Sebastian Bach: Forever Wild (DVD)
Sure quality isn't the snazziest - but hey it's the content that counts, and there's tons of extras. For $24 I find it's worth it for what you get! I'm glad Sebastian is still out there providing for his fans, that's more than most would do...that's all I've got to say!

5.0 out of 5 stars Get a grip people, July 13, 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: Sebastian Bach: Forever Wild (DVD)
If u people have been anticipating the DVD u would've obviously read that the live footage was recorded off a camcorder for sebastian's own private collection and not filmed professionally to be released until this dvd idea came along. If u wanna whine about the quality of this DVD know your facts first, or go buy something that was filmed for a DVD, and stop calling yourselves fans of sebastian bach.

1.0 out of 5 stars worst performance i ever seen., November 1, 2014
This review is from: Sebastian Bach: Forever Wild (DVD)
Absolutely horrible. The quality sucked the performance sucked. For F#*k sake what happened Sebastian? Once I saw him perform with skid row and was actually good. Completely let down. I'd say pass on purchasing this item.

Sebastian Bach: Forever Wild
Sebastian Bach: Forever Wild by Sebastian Bach (DVD - 2004)
$9.99 $9.95
Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available.