- Series: Studies in American History (Book 22)
- Hardcover: 296 pages
- Publisher: Edwin Mellen Pr (July 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0773483543
- ISBN-13: 978-0773483545
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 6.8 x 9.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #16,352,072 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
The Second Bank of the United States and Ohio (1803-1860): A Collision of Interests (Studies in American History)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
More About the Author