Automotive Holiday Deals Books Holiday Gift Guide Shop Women's Cyber Monday Deals Week Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Black Friday egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty Gifts Gifts for Her Amazon Gift Card Offer mithc mithc mithc  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Cyber Monday Video Game Deals Outdoor Deals on HTL

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 19, 2007 10:34:56 PM PST
Jadomo says:
The ONLY difference between this release and the "first edition" is the cloth cover on the box is blue instead of off white.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 20, 2007 1:21:03 PM PST
J. Green says:
That's good information, but I'm not sure whether you're IMPLYING anything. So here's some more information: They released this second run of the limited edition deluxe set because the first one sold out so surprisingly fast, not so that people would plunk down more money for another one.......

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 21, 2007 6:20:38 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 21, 2007 6:20:57 AM PST
J. Mehrtens says:
I think it's great information, and I really appreciate it. If the "first" edition sold out so fast, why does every place online have two versions you can order, with the "second" edition being significantly more expensive? Both are still available, but they're evidently the exact same thing.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 16, 2011 7:18:01 PM PST
At the time, some retailers still had stock of the limited edition. Some, obviously did not. Just ask all the people who pre ordered it from Amazon months before the release and were then told they weren't getting a copy.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Nov 19, 2007
Latest post:  Jan 16, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Traveling Wilburys (2CD/1DVD, Deluxe Edition)
Traveling Wilburys (2CD/1DVD, Deluxe Edition) by George Harrison (Audio CD - 2007)
4.8 out of 5 stars (124)