Customer Discussions > ISLAND AT WAR DVD forum

Second season for Island at War

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-11 of 11 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 7, 2006 9:02:14 PM PDT
Lou H says:
I'm very sorry there's no plans for a second season with this show. I've shown my DVD to 14 people, most in their 20's but five rangingfrom the 30's to the 70's. Only one didn't like it; the other 13 gave it a Wow! rating. This is an extraordinarily good show, the best I've seen in ages. Let's hope they reconsider the idea of a second season.

Posted on Mar 7, 2012 11:15:12 AM PST
I believe that the original Author/scriptwriter of Island at War has died. Wouldn't it be recognition of his sucess to permit another writer to continue the series? There were so many loose ends which could surely be an incentive to an Author- the play might almost write itself!

Posted on Jun 1, 2012 6:15:00 PM PDT
KellySR31 says:
This is an excellent series and I am soupset that there is not more! Because there needs to be an answer to all the questions at the end of the series! I just love Joanne Froggatt in this series and in Downton Abbey! Even though this was made several year ago, she still looks fantastic. Please, if someone in the BBC ever reads these discussions and has any taste and money...finish the War!

Posted on Jun 12, 2012 2:10:00 PM PDT
please do another season -

Posted on Aug 13, 2012 9:08:34 PM PDT
K. Bryan says:
Great drama. Well-conceived and acted. I really enjoyed the series and was disappointed to learn that there was never a second season.

Posted on Oct 16, 2012 3:58:13 AM PDT
Would sure love another season of Island at war. I feel like I have been left hanging. It is unresolved.

Posted on Dec 31, 2012 1:58:25 PM PST
I to am sorry there is not another season. I could not stop watching...

Posted on Jan 8, 2013 6:04:44 AM PST
Jack S. Kahn says:
If there was a second season, could they even bring back the cast? Don't forget it has been 9 years.

Posted on Jan 8, 2013 6:21:54 AM PST
loved it, please do another!
can't some new company pick up the chips ?

Posted on Feb 7, 2013 1:15:40 PM PST
G. McKillip says:
Maybe if someone did decide to continue it then it could be done in America not Europe and it would be better received. I loved the series!!!

Posted on Mar 2, 2014 2:45:59 PM PST
Steve/Ruth says:
Someone should do at least one episode to tie up all the loose ends, like showing how the island was eventually liberated......can't stand to get myself invested into the characters and story only to be left hanging......
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  ISLAND AT WAR DVD forum
Participants:  10
Total posts:  11
Initial post:  Aug 7, 2006
Latest post:  Mar 2, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about