Southpeak Interactive Secret Files: Tunguska 02025 PC Games
| Secret Files: Tunguska is a point-and-click adventure for Nintendo Wii in which players investigate one of the great real-life scientific mysteries of the 20th century, the obliteration of the Siberian region of Tunguska. Playing as fictional heroine Nina Kalenkow, players utilize Nintendo Wii Remote motion controls, as well as additional search options to uncover clues and combinable items in an expansive gameworld encompassing detailed locations from around the globe. Additional features include a cooperative two-player mode. Story |
The adventure Secret Files: Tunguska begins with a baffling kidnapping. Nina Kalenkow’s world is turned upside down when she learns that her father, the scientist Vladimir Kalenkow, has vanished without a trace. Since the police can’t (or won’t?) help, Nina decides to search for clues to her father’s whereabouts on her own. On the way, she meets Max Gruber, one of her father’s colleagues, who spontaneously offers the attractive young woman his help. The trail leads Nina and Max to a mysterious disaster in the Tunguska region of Siberia in 1908, which Vladimir Kalenkow had been investigating. Does the disappearance of Nina’s father have something to do with his previous expeditions to Siberia? The search for an answer leads the two heroes from Berlin, around the globe and to the Antarctic, and it soon becomes clear that there are others who are also interested in Nina’s father’s secrets. After all, there’s much more going on than the mere disappearance of an old man. Gameplay
Secret Files: Tunguska is a classic point-and-click adventure game with a two-player coop play option. Players use their choice of the Wii Remote or the Wii Remote/Nunchuk controller configuration to move heroine Nina Kalenkow and Max Gruber around the gameworld in search of items to move action forward as well as clues to explain the disappearance of Nina's father and the inexplicable and devastating disaster in Tunguska. Once found select objects can be combined to create more useful items. Players can also utilize the game's focused search tool which will highlight items in the environment that Nina comes in contact with. Key Game Features
- Classic point-and-click adventure for Nintendo Wii.
- Based on the historical 1908 Tunguska event in Siberia in which hundreds of square miles of wilderness was mysteriously leveled under unexplained circumstances.
- Genuinely cinematic console experience: motion-captured animation, dialogue recorded completely in English, facial animation depicting emotions and speech.
- Intuitive focused search controls which allow for a more quick and thorough search of the gameworld for clues and items.
- Cooperative play option allowing for two-player multiplayer action.
- Optional support of the Nintendo Wii Remote/Nunchuk controller configuration.