5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Edge of Your Seat Twists!
I absolutely LOVE Love Inspired Suspense books, and Terri Reed's The Secret Heiress is a PERFECT addition to the collection! Her writing style is FANTABULOUS and her plot line is captivating, her characters complex. This book hooked me from page one and kept me on the edge of my seat until the last one.

Caroline's character is awesome. I adored her bravery and...
Published on January 4, 2012 by Molly

2.0 out of 5 stars If looking for real mystery give this a pass
Don't buy this if you are a real mystery buff. I had it figured out and I had only read 22% of the book.
Published 6 months ago by Marie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Edge of Your Seat Twists!, January 4, 2012
This review is from: The Secret Heiress (Love Inspired Suspense) (Mass Market Paperback)

Caroline's character is awesome. I adored her bravery and her faith that she had. Someone was intent on eliminating her from her biological grandfather's will. The intensity of that mixed with suspense of finding out who's trying to hurt her grandfather too, was fantastic.

I loved Donovan's character too. He was the perfect person for the role of protector. A man scarred by his past, but through protecting an heiress, he deals with that past and restores his faith.

I highly recommend this fast, page-turning, 5 Book worthy book. The message of trusting in God is powerful, the story gripping. With each page turn, Ms. Reed incorporated a new twist and by the end of this book......well the ending is one that will make you sit back and think "HOLY COW". The mix of a blooming romance added the right amount of sweetness to the story. If you are a lover of suspense, then this book is most definitely for you. I can't wait for another Terri Reed novel from the awesome Love Inspired Suspense collection!

This review was originally posted at Reviews By Molly in part with a blog tour.*This review is based on a complimentary copy which was provided for an honest review*

5.0 out of 5 stars The Secret Heiress, January 19, 2012
I really enjoyed this story, as did my husband. It has suspense, mystery, and one feels like they are in that great big old house with them. Feeling the atmosphere that is being described. I remember house shaking, knees knocking thunderstorms, and how they had one wanting to hide somewhere. One doesn't tend to think they have it solved until the very end. Even then the answers are surprising. I sat up at night reading until the words blurred. Hard to put down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything a romantic suspense lover could ask for, May 14, 2012
I started reading this book with the expectation that it would be just like many other inspirational romance books I've read. Was I ever wrong! After the first couple of pages, I couldn't put the book down. The suspense kept building and I waited to be able to get a clue as to who was causing the problems for our heroine.

I read a lot of mysteries, and even so, I couldn't predict the next move, or even get a clue as to what would happen next. It nearly made my heart stop. There were so many twists and turns in the plot and they were all very necessary for the story, and Ms. Reed's skillful plotting kept me guessing the entire time.

When I finally began to discover who was behind everything, and who was causing the problems, the urgency of the story still wasn't over. When I finished the last page of the mystery, I gave a sigh of relief and waited for my heart to stop pounding.

If you're looking for a clever, heart-stopping suspense with a sweet romance lovingly woven throughout, with a Christian theme that doesn't beat you over the head, then I highly recommend "The Secret Heiress". It has everything a romantic suspense lover could ask for.

4.0 out of 5 stars A fun mystery, August 29, 2014
I was surprised at how this story feel into the guise of an old fashioned mystery. Creepy house included. I kept wondering who the bad guy was. The old time feel in a modern setting was great. There were a few editing problems but not to the point of interfering with fluid reading. I like the fact that the story never gets boring yet is descriptive enough to place you in the midst. Christianity is evident but does not try to make people seem better than real life. This is a complete, stand alone book. No selling the next book here. The quality of the story and intriguing characters is enough to pull you into the next in the series...which I am about to begin. I recommend this story.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Secret Heiress, June 4, 2014
Finding out she is heir to a fortune shocks Caroline Tully to her core. And to "qualify" for the inheritance, she just has to visit her newfound grandfather's Mississippi home from Christmas to New Year's. Adopted as a baby, Caroline knows nothing about her mother's family and doesn't realize they can't be trusted. When attempts are made on her life, there's only one man who can protect her. Donovan Cavanaugh, a man who made her lonely heart want to love again. Posing as her fiancé, Don promises to find the would-be killer. But will his protection and his love be enough to keep her safe?

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, entertaining, May 29, 2014
This book was hard to put down until the end. I wanted to see if I could pick out what was happening and who was guilty. I was surprised I picked the wrong villain

4.0 out of 5 stars The Secret Heiress by Terri Reed, May 11, 2014
Marie A. Bell (Conroe, Texas USA) - See all my reviews
Really a good book. I was enjoyed it from the very beginning. The character development was good but could have been fleshed out a little more. The background story was a little disappointing but interesting. I would have liked to know more about the lives of the deceased characters in the story.

4.0 out of 5 stars The Secret Heiress, April 4, 2014
Enjoyed reading, it has a moral base to it. Just good reading. Thought the characters were believable, understanding, and caring. Terri Reed has done it again so keep up the good work. I like that Caroline was very spiritual.

2.0 out of 5 stars If looking for real mystery give this a pass, March 28, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars good, March 6, 2014
I love the suspense stories. This one is really interesting. I love this author have server so of her books

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

The Secret Heiress (Love Inspired Suspense)
The Secret Heiress (Love Inspired Suspense) by Terri Reed (Mass Market Paperback - January 3, 2012)
Used & New from: $0.01