Top critical review
90 of 102 people found this helpful
SERPO, did it really happen?
on August 6, 2013
Simple answer yes, since 1985 while at the Foreign Technology Division (FTD-WP) there were stories about an exchange program discussed inside the vault. Is the book right? Simple answer no, the book is taken directly from the SERPO Web Site.
Disinformation (defined as True/False, in this case mostly false) just like the Dan Burisch story about a sick alien, Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) Counter-intelligence pumping more disinformation into the public domain.
It's captivating and inspiring, but what is true?
1) Anon says: In making this plea, Anonymous is communicating to Martinez how important it is to leave the Commander's precise phraseology intact and to reproduce it exactly as he recorded it with incorrect spelling, grammar, and inconsistencies included. He understood that this diary must be given to posterity "warts and all."
False statement: no logs are put in a government document with all the errors. The logs like any rough draft are cleaned up before they are ever put in any official government document which makes all the logs suspect or disinformation. How it might sound doesn't make it true.
The human to alien conversations sound very much like human to human at a 5th grade level.
2) President Kennedy gave the official directive for the Eben exchange program. The date for the alien landing had been previously set for April 24, 1964, and the landing site was to be at the western border of Holloman Air Force Base,
False: the contact site wasn't Holloman, that was disinformation. It was the Trinity site. The Socorro incident (Lonnie Zamora, April 24, 1964) was where the aliens landed by mistake. And yes, JFK was very involved, that part is true and perhaps one of the reasons he was killed.
3) The primary training for the mission took place at Camp Peary, Virginia, on the York River near Williamsburg. This is the not-so-secret main CIA training location popularly known as "The Farm," but officially referred to as the Armed Forces Experimental Training Activity (AFETA). The project was assigned its own training complex within the larger facility, where it could impose its own secrecy and security within the already highly secure CIA system.
False: It was the NTS, the most secure site in the world. And EBE-2 was male not female. However, EBE-3 was female.
4) Travel: That means they traveled at about forty times the speed of light! It would be impossible to achieve that velocity with any known means of propulsion, no matter how exotic. The only explanation for this is time travel.
False and quite a glaring error by Anon which gives further doubts. If they really had inside knowledge then they would of known about the Alcubierre Warp drive which allows faster than light travel.
Objects cannot accelerate to the speed of light within normal space-time; instead, the Alcubierre drive shifts space around an object so that the object would arrive at its destination faster than light would in normal space. Time travel not needed.
5) False information: The dome covers the wedge of Element 115. Model designed by Robert Lazar and Ken Wright.
Element 115 was found to be very unstable and not on the Periodic Table even today. Lazar is a credible source but he was fed disinformation while at Area51/S4: see link in comment section.
6) NAZI Flying saucers? The mythology never ends. If the average reader would use common sense then ask yourself where are all those NAZI Flying saucers today? Why are we still flying rockets and Space Shuttles. Then planning missions to the asteroid belt and Mars using rockets. Again, where are those NAZI Flying saucers? Why were the NAZIs still developing V1 & V2 rockets if they had a functional anti-gravity device?
7) Crystal Rectangle fake information:
-FAKE: Our scientists have discovered the substance contained in the dot. The dot was found to be a perfectly rounded particle of charged (?) antimatter. Our scientists still don't understand how this piece of antimatter can remain stable until it is "tasked" with movement. They still don't understand once a demand is made to the CR, that the antimatter starts its movement and creates energy.
-THE FACTS: The CR device never uses antimatter. It extracts energy out of the vacuum using H5 as a catalyst, very unstable unless contained in the CR. And, the name Pentagen for H5 is fake.
-FAKE: When an energy demand is placed on the CR, it creates a signal, that can be measured at 23.450 MHZ. However, when increased demand is placed on the CR the frequency is modulated from 23.450 MHZ to 46.900 MHZ or double the original frequency. However, when the demand is reduced, the frequency drops to 1.25 KHZ, which is a constant frequency when no demand is placed on the CR. Regardless of what power demand is placed on the CR, the frequency NEVER raises to more than 46.900 MHZ!
-THE FACTS: The CR has no fixed frequency output. It adjust its output in volts, amperes and frequency based on the demand placed on it by any electronic device: voltage range is from millivolt to megavolts. The CR was utilized during Space Station construction. Reference: Exempt from Disclosure
You don't get an FBI investigation over fake documents (Defense Intelligence Agency TS/Code Word) in a publication. FBI to Kit Green, 'none of our business.' They didn't want to have another Wikileaks, NSA Snowden type scandal, this time over aliens.
8) Deep Space probes: half of the names are fake. See link in comment section for what's known.
9) Backed engineered alien craft: again, if we had working anti-gravity devices we sure wouldn't be flying rockets.
THE PROPULSION SYSTEM: The basic principles are simple in concept, but not in application (a very complex system says LANL) and why the prototypes never worked right.
In the movie INTERSTELLAR we still use rockets:
However, as of 2004 LANL sources have told me they are working on the problem but, having one hell of a time reverse engineering (ie, craft material not made on this Earth) and it's not some advanced rocket system.
Instead, it's called a Negative Force Generating System or anti-gravity. Anti-gravity is Negative Energy like Dark Energy and can do a number of things like:
1) Create an Alcubierre Warp Drive which can move an Interstellar Spaceship 100s of times faster than the speed of light...see link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcubierre_drive
2) Open Wormholes and keeps them open. Wormholes require negative energy ...only be possible if exotic matter (in this case, anti-gravity) with negative energy density could be used to stabilize them.
3) The Space-time bubble created by negative energy puts you in a different space-time and could allow the Spaceship to pass through solid obstacles like we see Ufos pass through mountains, doors not needed!
For what might be true see Rick Doty's discussion on SERPO in the comment section.
There is more, but the high points were covered: so, did SERPO really happen? Sure it did but not the way our DIA fantasy prone Anon source depicts to the world.
Perhaps someday we might see those 3000 pages locked up in the Ft Belvoir Vault or other places, who knows.