Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now

Format: DVD|Change

I wish this was around when I was in school. I love the quick and easy episodes that teach kids to think, rationalize, solve and put into play ideas and suggestions that will put them on the road to a good financial foundation.

We also love that each character is so very unique and instills that education and being smart isn't something to be embarrassed about but something kids should be proud of. These kids are smart and proactive. They care about their community and they make a difference.

Plus, you and your kids get a quick business tip from Warren Buffet in every episode. Watch with your kids. You just may learn something!

For more on the Secret Millionaires Club.
on January 8, 2014
This series kept my 8 and 6-year olds reasonably entertained with stories of four kids, a robot, and their mentor Warren Buffet, who help out their school & struggling small businesses in their community. While somewhat light on traditional educational aspects, it does work in several definitions of business-terms ("marketing", "inventory management") and does a solid job presenting a lot of struggles that small business owners face (a new restaurant unable to attract customers, a disorganized pet shop, local newspaper and music stores needing to adapt to the Internet, etc). Warren spouts a lot of his famous aphorisms, and the need to learn & recover from mistakes/setbacks is stressed repeatedly. To the show's credit, they resist any magical/unrealistic solutions to the dilemmas - Warren is not going to write out any checks to fix the problem. The series isn't as amazing (entertainment or education-wise) as "Magic School Bus" or "Liberty Kids", but it's the only time I've come across something which highlights what goes on in the Main Street businesses that line our streets and employ many parents.
on January 14, 2014
I will warn that the music in this video is a bit catchy and will get stuck in your head, but overall is nicely done. The money lessons in the video are, in my opinion, basic life lessons that each child should be taught. This is a fun format for kids to learn. My 3 year old likes to watch this video. She may not understand everything yet, but she is learning from it.
on June 12, 2013
Very down to earth and educational. I sent one to my [almost] 13 year old adroit granddaughter who is extremely goal oriented. She wants to invest some of the money she earns from her small businesses. Where else to start but with the wisdom of Warren Buffet?
on May 19, 2013
Who ever put this together didn't do Warren Buffett any favors. I showed this to my grandchildren and they not only didn't like it, they didn't get anything out of it. Even I had some difficulty figuring out the "lessons". The concept is wonderful and it's a shame that these areas are not routinely taught in schools, but unfortunately, this product is not going to help many kinds...
on May 2, 2013
Who else is better to teach younger students how to grow up and be more financially-educated then Warren Buffet. I bought this and just received it, so I haven't watched it with my niece yet. I hope she lies the story line well enough to take in the facts and that is is easily understandable.
on June 9, 2013
The kids were mesmerized by this video. My three year old granddaughter and five year old grandson would not get out of my car until they finished watching it.
on August 6, 2013
My youngest are 7 yr old triplets. They love to watch this series! The series is fun and very informative!! Great Work!! Need more informative DVD for kids!!
on June 13, 2013
I believe it is never too early to start to teach children the importance on finances. I purchased this for my 8 and 5 y/o. they loved it! the shows are entertaining with lessons built right into the cartoon. I found them quoting lines from the shows when playing!!
on January 16, 2014
bought for my nine year old granddaughter. Gave four stars because although it teaches the value of money at times I found it a bit boring and did not know if maybe it would have been better for a teenager.