5.0 out of 5 stars BEST FACIAL PEELING GEL PERIOD...
Published 19 months ago by Jen Marie

1.0 out of 5 stars It's not peeling anything!
The product is jello like, half way filled jar. It is like rubbing glue(rubber cement) on my face and smell like glue also.It is not working for me, would not purchase again.
Published 5 months ago by Shan amber Lin

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST FACIAL PEELING GEL PERIOD..., February 7, 2013
Jen Marie (Springfield,VA,USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Secret Minerals From the Dead Sea- All New Mineral Rich Peeling Gel. (Health and Beauty)
I have tried Avani(4 STAR), Vivo per lei (4star), Attitude(3Stars and over priced ), And Seacret Minerals from Dead Sea-All New Mineral Rich Peeling Gel(5 star) I Do not WORK FOR THESE COMPANYS BUT, HAVE TRIED OTHERS ( THEY WERE JUST LISTED) But if YOU have SENSITIVE SKIN rethink this before trying a peeling gel due to getting used to them and if that your case try Attitudes Line or another then build up to this one .This goes for ALOT OF $$$ IN MALL KIOSKS so.. I like that I can order online and shipped to my door , plus I save a few $$ too. I was my face with something Very gentle ( Cliniques skin cleanser is my current one bur you can use Neutrogena or something cheaper and non drying , then I apply The Facial Peel and use my finger tips and palms for areas where dead skin is sometimes left over ( If that occurs from time to time then I just add a little more on my neck/face and Wow! Skin looks better ( You'll notice a difference within 1-2 uses and After 6 Months You'll notice ALOT ( I'm 30 and look 20 so... Yep it worked and I'm a model so hardly any photoshop/airbrushing is even needed ... ) Hope my review helps -Jen " I will let you know as the months go by .

1.0 out of 5 stars It's not peeling anything!, April 14, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars STUCK ON THIS FOR LIFE!! SIMPLY AMAZING STUFF!!, May 27, 2014
I am completely amazed every single time I use this stuff! There isn't anything on your skin that this stuff will not smooth out, or any blemish that this stuff will not visibly decrease after a few uses out of any other product I have used ever (and I have used a lot)!! For example: My oldest son whom is 17 has Sebbhoric Dermatitis, and the main target area as people with this condition well know is the scalp and around the forehead, nose, and cheeks; which causes patches of flaky dry skin to appear, and your face to look extremely red and irritated. We have been to several Dermatologist and Allergy specialists and they have given us tons of medications and ointments to use but none of these really did the job. When I was at our mall in Colorado shopping for Christmas gifts last year, I ran across this kiosk that was selling this amazing product and of course one of the sales reps stopped me, and usually I will tell them I am not interested but have a nice day :-) But, this time I didn't and let him put some of this AMAZING STUFF on my hands and watched as it worked wonders on my skin. I was sold immediately with my son in mind. I couldn't afford to buy at that time so he gave me the website info. A couple of months later my son's skin was looking really bad so I decided to go to their website but I couldn't believe how expensive it was through them! I then saw a smaller advertisement through Amazon for the same product but at a more reasonable price and purchased through them! I was very pleased with the experience I had with Amazon and would definitely recommend and use them again in the future.

Sincerely,

A. Aragon

2.0 out of 5 stars No thanks..., July 16, 2014
When you put it on it balls up on your face and even sticks to your face and you have to scrub it off. Will not buy this again.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, August 2, 2013
It's amazing! iIt removes all the dead skin from my face, and leaves my skin very smooth. I would highly recomend this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars good job removing dead skin, July 20, 2013
This was a nice refresher. I did pull of some fine hair on the sides of my face. It was NOT greasy therefore I will continue to use and purchas again

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, June 18, 2014
My first experience of this product was when I was dragged to the stall at a mall. Reluctantly, two kids a tow I pushed up my sleeve and I watched as the well groomed lady with hypnotic eyes circled her well manicured dainty finger in a circle. There appeared a significant amount of debris, enough to bring on feelings of disgust but which left the skin nice and smooth. I didn't purchase until the second riptide pulled me away to the stall on another occasion. The guy, this time, did a deal with me. I bought. Of course it was still expensive...! Anyway long story short... I have never looked back and I guarantee that this will be on my bathroom shelf for the rest of my life. It really really works. It melts away any dead skin leaving and amazing polished skin underneath. It's better than any facial and it takes seconds - literally. I love it with no hesitation. Just don't buy it from the crazily well trained professionals at the mall. That is a rip off!

5.0 out of 5 stars good stuff, April 29, 2013
I like to use it on my knees then add lotion. My knees are darker than the rest of my skin and it does seem to help.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money!, September 9, 2014
mary (Reisterstown, Moldova, Republic of) - See all my reviews
Save your money! After testing several products, this was the worst and cost the most.

5.0 out of 5 stars Check the price thought, December 17, 2013
Bought it for 25 dollars and I love it. I wouldnt pay more for it thought, skin feels fresh and soft after using it, similar results to alpha hydrox

Rate and Discover Movies