Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
In the end, this is quite possibly the first DVD I ever saw, enjoyed, and when over, shook my head wondering what the hell I just saw
That's the beauty of it
After becoming more familiar with Buckets' music and watching more of this video I wanted to append my review. As I mentioned BHeads' music is all over the place and that is apparently by design. Now that I've gotten use to it, I like it that way. I would say though that the Boston concert is not as good as some of the free video I've gotten online by fans. There is also a concert in New York on this DVD that is "hidden" and takes a bit of searching to find. It's quality though is even less than the Boston gig. All in all it's kind of fun to watch although the home movies with Bucket and Friends are not something I would think you would be going back to again and again.Read more ›
1) You are demanding 5 - 20 big-budget MTV videos.
Section B) DO buy this DVD if:
1) You enjoy a mix of professional and amatuer films of live performance footage
and totally off-the-wall scenes with Buckethead+friends in someone's apartment.
2) You are an electric guitar player that wants lots of visual content focused on
one of the most unique guitarists while he is playing.
3) You enjoy a thorough archive of one artist's career -when he was young and not signed to a record label, footage of cultishly famous performances.
4) You buy a lot of Buckethead CD's anyway. If this is the case, then you will
be overjoyed at the amount of music you will get for less than $20.
I am a Buckethead fan, and this DVD is getting plenty of playtime on my computer.
One CON: The navigation is intentionally a quirky puzzle, so be prepared to work your way through the thing.
One PRO: Thank you whoever made this, I feel I got a lot more than $15 worth of DVD.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The amazing thing about Buckethead is that he is so multidimensional. 1. He is clearly one of the most technically proficient guitar players ever. Read morePublished on January 30, 2014 by Chris Edwards
It's the perfect collection of young buckethead if you want to really listen this amazing musician... It's creepy and lunaticPublished on October 27, 2013 by Christian
This had a lot of great treasures on it. A DVD for any avid fan of Buckethead, tons of little easter eggs to find. Good stuff.Published on April 17, 2013 by Triplehelix
fast and courteous,item as described,this is for the buckethead fan,great stuff on this dvd, the menus are cool to mess around with as wellPublished on December 8, 2012 by bumblefoot33
To begin with, I'll quote the song Machete Mirage and one of the pages about the history of Bucketheadland;
"Most theme parks have maps. Not Bucketheadland. Read more
This is a two-wedge set. The first wedge has numerous features, such as concert footage, clips from home movies, and music videos (even an illustrated guide to nunchaku/guitar... Read morePublished on August 28, 2011 by Skinr
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- CDs & Vinyl > Alternative Rock
- CDs & Vinyl > Rock > Progressive > Progressive Metal
- CDs & Vinyl > Special Interest
- Movies & TV > Animation
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Anime & Manga
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Documentary
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Music Videos & Concerts
- Movies & TV > TV