Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

86%
14%

on February 24, 2012
Tolle nows how to reach deep within and awaken the sense. The self is so much negated by society from the day we are born. We are dependent on our caregivers and if you are lucky, you have ones that know how to take care of you so you can mirror, and also ones that guide you to the path of being.
on September 7, 2012
Another well done cd by Mr Tolle. I highly recommend all of his works if what you are wanting is an experience of peace and a new perspective on this world we have been creating.
on August 18, 2013
I have many of Eckhart's CDs and they never disappoint. I listen to them while I am driving, and they always uplift me and make every journey a spiritual one.
on February 6, 2013
I have a lot of Tolle's CDs. I'm not sure this one really says anything the others don't. It's good, but not new.
on August 23, 2014
This is a great lecture, definitely worth the money.
on March 15, 2015
Great
on September 10, 2011
I love his lectures. I have a 30 minute drive to work and find his lectures so helpful. This CD is just one of many that I listen to.