5.0 out of 5 stars love it
was exactly as described. is a tgreat way to hide my beads foir my jewlrey thaqt i make look forwards to furture uszse.
Published 16 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars It does what it say's but.....
Well its a lighter and it works, has a "secret" stash compartment if you can call it "secret"!! I has a button on the front of the lighter which opens the "secret" compartment. Anyone looking at the lighter will of course push the button, in turn will open up the compartment, not very "secret".
Published on December 8, 2010 by poopdlck

3.0 out of 5 stars It does what it say's but....., December 8, 2010
This review is from: Secret Stash Compartment Lighter #101

1.0 out of 5 stars May have been a good product, however, I never received it., October 29, 2010
This review is from: Secret Stash Compartment Lighter #101
This probably is a good product and would more than likely serve its purpose. Unfortunately, I never received it. Even after repeated attempts to reach the original seller I continue to get railroaded, which is usually not indicative of Amazon's merchants. The seller was horrible to even try to deal with. When I finally got a response from thenm, they insisted that the package was already delivered. Well it may have been delivered, but it definitely was NOT to my house; therefore their position is that instead of tracing the package and finding out exactly where it went, they're insisting that since the product was delivered, wrong address or not, they will not send a replacement -- nevermind the fact that I paid for it and never got it. At this point, I'm going to continue to be a pain in the ______ to them until I get what I paid for. By the way, they even refuse to credit me the amount I already paid. I love Amazon, but I will NEVER, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, use this seller again.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK., July 22, 2013
This review is from: Secret Stash Compartment Lighter #101
It is very "neat" as a novelty to have. However, the button on the front is not very discreet at all. Almost everyone that has picked mine up, has either commented on or pushed the button that opens the stash part of the lighter. I mean it's a neat conversation piece, but "secret" isn't really how I'd describe it.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, February 28, 2013