5.0 out of 5 stars A great way to teach kids about prosperity!!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I have been waiting for this book!!

Published on September 15, 2009 by Mel Parks

1.0 out of 5 stars Ridiculous...
This book is the Secret only the writer is an adult trying way too hard to be cool. Please dont buy this book for someone over the age of thirteen. The blatantly unsubtle use of words like "tight", "like" and "totally" is both disgusting and irritating. This is just another example of middle-aged America lumping teenagers into a stereotypical mass! I am, um, like, TOTALLY...
Published on January 21, 2011 by Kylie B.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great way to teach kids about prosperity!!, September 15, 2009
This review is from: The Secret to Teen Power (Hardcover)
Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I have been waiting for this book!!

For the last couple of years, I have been working on teaching "The Secret" to my 12-year-old daughter, explaining to her about mindfulness and how to be deliberate in her thought. Have read just about every book by Esther Hicks. Also followed the "plan" in Ask Believe Receive, which has really brought us closer, since we worked on manifesting things as a team. Still, I wanted something made for a younger audience, to break down everything in a way she could easily understand. This book does that.

This book is very similar to the Secret (and follows the same basic outline) but a little more "hip" as far as language goes. It's done in a way kids can relate to, yet still holds the same basic message.

This is the book you wished you had as a kid. It encourages hopes and dreams and let's you know what you want is possible! Even if you're skeptical of the Law of Attraction, to me, this aspect is worth buying it for. It is very encouraging.

The Outline:

THE SECRET TO HEALTH
THE SECRET TO THE WORLD
THE SECRET TO YOU
THE SECRET TO LIFE

Pretty much everything a teen goes through is here, with some stuff my generation wasn't aware of, such as the environment and global community.

I am looking forward to going through this with my daughter.

Something I have done, which you may find helpful, is purchase two copies. I did this so my daughter can give a copy to one of her friends and they can work on manifesting things together. In all the reading I have done, as well as from personal experience, I have found that it is very helpful to have a group of like-minded people in your life. Doing this is one way to make sure she has that.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!, October 3, 2009
Joselit J. "Josy" (Los Angeles, California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Secret to Teen Power (Hardcover)
I am 16 and reading this book was the best thing I could have ever done.
It has made my life better and I have never felt happier
It has made me belief that I can accomplish whatever dream I want to
and it has definately made me love myself more
I want to personally recommend this book to any teenager who has not read it and if your an adult I recommend The Secret by Rhonda Brynne- my mom is in love with it!
if I could I would give this book a rating higher than 5 stars :)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Secret To Teen Power, September 16, 2009
This review is from: The Secret to Teen Power (Hardcover)
The Secret to Teen Power is a remarkable guide to success, dreams, and happiness. It is an easy read, but yet extremely informative. Even though this book is targeted for teens, adults can also grow and gain knowledge of what the law of attraction is and how it can transform their lives.

No matter what your background is, The Secret can enhance, if not change your life for the better. With faith, perseverance, and the knowledge of The Secret, anything is possible, regardless of your age or ethnicity. There are no boundaries to what you can become, that is if you truly believe in your dreams and desires.

Rhonda Byrne's original publication, the original Secret, inspired this guide for teens to be born. It promises to follow the path of The Secret and motivates teens to bring happiness and harmony to every aspect of their lives. Paul Harrington, producer of The Secret film and author of The Secret to Teen Power, dreams to help teens understand The Secret so that their able to do or be anything their heart longs for.

For today's teens, a perfect guide how to make things happen according to ones will and how to invite positive energy when dealing with issues like schoolwork, relationships, acquaintances, and self-worth.

The book includes personal testimonies of actual teens which demonstrate how learning the power of The Secret can improve and bring dreams to life. In each of its ten chapters you'll learn how The Secret was revealed and how it is made simple. You'll also learn ways how to apply The Secret to your life and the power it possesses.

Whether its money, relationships, or good health, this guide breaks it down in simple ways to achieve your desires. Discover The Secret to the world and The Secret to you. But most importantly learn The Secret to life. Sound too good to be true? Unleash the truth and learn what others have been practicing for centuries. Make your dreams a reality, after all if you don't take control of what you want in life no one else will.

Recently, The Secret was named by USA Today as one of the top 20 bestselling books over the past 15 years. Through author Rhonda Byrne's vision, she brought joy to millions. It transformed billions around the world. If that doesn't say anything I don't know what does.
Ask, believe, and receive in limitless ways. Truly, another gem waiting to be discovered.

Reviewed by Martha Ramirez of BookPleasures

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift to Grandchild, December 19, 2009
This review is from: The Secret to Teen Power (Hardcover)
I bought this book as a gift to my 13 year-old grandson, and he loves it! Upon reading it, he immediately started using the "Law of Attraction" as a means of getting things he desired through employing techniques he learned in the book. By thinking positively and visualizing himself as having already obtained the objects of his desire, he was able to attract one in an amazingly short time. For instance, he set a goal to purchase an expensive video game, but without using his cash-on-hand.

Using methods he learned from the book, he visualized himself with the desired video game and focused on the feelings of happiness that will result from getting it. As he began to practice this, he found a wallet containing money he had lost months ago; next,to his amazement, he found a $20 bill lying on the sidewalk, exactly the amount of money he needed to purchase the game. He was ecstaticlly happy, and he had learned an important lesson on how his attitude and thoughts are of utmost importance in reaching his personal goals.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Book to Add to the Secret Legacy!, September 26, 2009
This review is from: The Secret to Teen Power (Hardcover)
Paul Harrington writes a powerful work for teens who really do need to hear The Secret message in "teen language" so they can implement these concepts into their daily lives. He uses teen specific experiences to help motivate and inspire the teen reader who will pick up this book, looking to learn how to improve their own life. I also enjoyed reading examples taken from popular movies like Star Wars ,The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants and He's Just Not That Into Your where this often abstract information is brought to life in the minds of the teenager.
The color on each page holds the reader's attention, so they can continue to learn this valuable information that is broken down into 10 powerful chapters, coaching teens towards a better future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Teen Power - The secret, October 12, 2009
Corine (The Netherlands) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Secret to Teen Power (Hardcover)
Our daughter - 13 years old - loves this book. She is playing with the law of manisfesting for her school work, her tests, to manifest all the things that feel important in her life. At the moment she loves to manifest a dog in our life, her own friend.
We do have the book and the DVD from The Secret for more then a year in our home but it wasn't that attractive to her. Now with Teen Power, she understands it in her own language. the book realy reaches young people!
Although we are living in The Netherlands (and speak Dutch) it doesn't stop our daughter to read it in English.
Review from a proud mother :)

4.0 out of 5 stars teen power..not just for teens, November 9, 2009
This review is from: The Secret to Teen Power (Hardcover)
I, as an adult purchased this book to get a different perspective from the original "The Secret." The book does just that. There are some parts of this book that are not included in the original because it is geared more for a younger crowd. Examples about school and bullies are included and even though I don't face these issues any longer I found ways to relate the stories to somethings going on in my life. Surely a great way to look at the 'secret' from a different perspective.

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful.., October 19, 2009
This review is from: The Secret to Teen Power (Hardcover)
Very powerful tool for teenagers and adults!! I read it myself and I LOVE IT! Very helpful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, November 15, 2009
This review is from: The Secret to Teen Power (Hardcover)
I highly recommend all parents of teenage children to get the this book. My 17 year old son devoured it in one sitting and has learned so much from it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Eloquently Written, Extremely Inspirational, January 16, 2010
This review is from: The Secret to Teen Power (Hardcover)
As a loyal advocate of The Secret video and book series, I decided to read this book and see what else I could learn. I am 16 years old and can proudly saying that buying this book was one of the best decisions of my life. Not only was this book written in a manner extremely understandable by teens, but also conveyed the message of The Secret very candidly and simply. This book has changed my life and was well worth the wait.

If you are already familiar with the secret (an especially if you are a teen), I can not express in words how much reading this book will benefit you. Even if you are unfamiliar of The Secret, I would highly recommend this book as a very enjoyable yet informational start to your experience with The Secret.

5 out of 5, no doubt.

The Secret to Teen Power
The Secret to Teen Power by Paul Harrington (Hardcover - September 15, 2009)
$19.99 $15.15