Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

100%
Format: Audio CD|Change

on September 15, 2010
I have to start by saying, WOW! I am utterly impressed. Diabulus in Musica's Debut CD is an exhilarating experience. Expertly written songs with passion and grit. If you want professional musicianship and well crafted songs, I recommend this CD highly. Yes, it is METAL, but as well as other ambient sounds and landscapes. Zuberoa Aznarez is one of the best new singers in this genre. She kicks ass!!! Diabulus in Music is from Spain, as usual, European bands keep putting American bands to shame. Hopefully soon American bands will catch up. Buy this CD, enjoy great metal and remember, Metal is Forever!!!!! Cheers!
on March 19, 2012
I picked up this CD on a whim, and I'm very glad I did, because it exceeded my expectations. Although DIM are heavily influenced by other female-fronted metal bands such as Nightwish, Epica and After Forever, they still manage to sound unique and innovative. Zuberoa, the lead singer, has a beautifully haunting, melodious voice, sometimes a deeper mezzo-soprano a la Tarja Turunen and Simone Simons in The Phantom Agony, and sometimes softer and more ethereal, like Vibeke Stene in the early days of Tristania. The musicianship and use of choirs is superb, and although they also feature a male vocalist doing the grunts/screams, they are not overused (I'm looking at you Mark Jansen!). Overall, they are powerful and bombastic, yet a bit more restrained than some of the other symphonic/power metal bands out there. Their sound is familiar enough to draw in the fans of the genre, yet unique enough to keep you enthralled from beginning to end.
on June 28, 2013
For their first album, it's fantastic. Everything works together, lyrics are perfect, and musically, it's amazing. My personal favorites are: "Nocturnal Flowers," "New Era," "Evolution's Whim," "Ishtar," and "The Forest of Ashes." Every song is great, none disappoint, and it's worth every penny.
Their singer, Zuberoa, is exceptionally. She joins the likes of Simone Simons and Tarja, and in my opinion, better than Tarja.
Musically, I guess they sound similar to Epica and Nightwish, but they do define their own sound, I believe.
This album I generally play repeatedly. It's one of my favorites:)
on June 18, 2015
Awesomely excellent,great seller,fast shipping,thanks!!!