5.0 out of 5 stars Done and DONE!
This book helped me successfully CAPTURE the man of my dreams. It wasn't too hard either. I waited in the bushes for him him to come, and with Lyn Kelley's tips, chloroformed him. I wish the book would have touched on the struggles of dragging a body to the trunk and lifting it in, but I made do with a dolley I jacked out of his garage.
My boyfriend came to, and, I...
Published 14 months ago by Trixie Tang

2.0 out of 5 stars Nothing special being said here
I find it disappointing that a PhD and "relationship coach" is basically encouraging women to play hard-to-get, manipulative little dating games. But the title says it all, it's about getting any man you want to want you, so that in itself is manipulative.

Published 22 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Nothing special being said here, November 27, 2012
This review is from: 10 Secrets to Getting Any Man You Want to Want You (Kindle Edition)

It only gets worse from there. There are no real lessons in how to protect yourself from getting your heart broken, or how to know when a man is giving you a line of B.S.

There are some things that I read here that I found helpful, but this book is just another book that is written teaching women dating in a way that is not empowering, uplifting, or assertive. If you need a secret, let alone 10, to get a guy to want you, 99% of the time, the man is so not worth the effort you are putting into him.

When I finished reading this, I realized this is just another book written for women, encouraging them to play the same stereotypes and double standards. While we can't break the judgmental, hypocritical mindsets men have about women and dating, I hardly think women should be encouraged to play these tired games to get anyone's attention.

5.0 out of 5 stars Done and DONE!, July 9, 2013
My boyfriend came to, and, I followed the book's advice... I played hard to get.. I delivered food only on tuesdays and gave him water every third friday. Eventually, he came to his senses and proposed! Hey anyone know if multi channel orders can be delivered to a federal prison? I'd like to purchase, "Successful Escapes"...be well and God Bless.

2.0 out of 5 stars duh, June 16, 2013
I felt this book lacked character and depth. However, this was also my fault for buying a book that said get any guy you want. The book was more about love thy self and therefore you will attract fellows.

3.0 out of 5 stars informative, July 2, 2013
Informative read about mistakes women make in dating and relationships. I know I had to highlight some passages and make note of changes I will be making for myself on future dates.

2.0 out of 5 stars ok, March 22, 2013
This book although very cheap did not tell me anything I didn't already know. Perhaps there are some who tint have any common sence that might enjoy it more.

1.0 out of 5 stars What the What?, March 5, 2013
This book was so misleading from what I thought I was buying. It was a self help book on self improvement the others will love you. Hell I knew this, duh! No do not waste your time, energy or money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Great Book, March 3, 2013
She is a great writer and always has something empowering to say to women. This has some great tips that I'll use going forward in attracting men. I particularly enjoyed the parts where she talked about emotional and psychological health. I think she's right on that men are attracted to the types of attitudes and behaviors she describes. Thank you, Lyn!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, March 2, 2013
After reading this book I looked for other books that this author wrote. Attention getter from the beginning to the end. The author pointed out a lot of facts about simple mistakes we make as women that may not be done intentionally but out of habit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Best dating advice I ever got!, February 19, 2013
Great book!... it changed the way I related with men, I realised I had been giving away my power to men, after reading this book, I felt very feminine and powerful! I had thought that men were the the ones in control, that men were scarce and one had to take whatever guy is out there, now I know better, . This book taught me that I dont have to lower my standards to get a man, infact I should raise them even higher! I was almost going out of mind before reading this book. I was coming out of a 5 year marriage and getting back into the dating scene, I felt nervous, unsure of myself and felt like a loser basically, until I read this book. Now I'm back in the game!!( in a good way)!!!lol

4.0 out of 5 stars Informative and a good quick read, December 8, 2012
I found this book very informative. Although I do not agree with everything she entails, I do think she has some really great points. I also think the checklist everyone should do to determine if he is right is great. I copied this down and put it on the fridge!

Rate and Discover Movies