5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Book at the Perfect Time
Published on July 6, 2012 by karly1127

3.0 out of 5 stars Yawn
Published 13 months ago by KAUVE

3.0 out of 5 stars Yawn, November 13, 2013
This review is from: The 7 Mental Money Secrets of Millionaire Entrepreneurs (Manifest Your Millions Within Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
This author doesn't ring my chimes. Although I am sure he is well intentioned and he has benefited from what he has learned and wishes to teach, I get the distinct impression that his manifestation of money is from these books he writes. I tried to plow through a reiteration of the same principles over and over ad nauseum. You aren't supposed to be a victim or dwell on the failures of the past, but he drags out his dockworker job and wears it like a crown crowing constantly about his success. Good for him. Where's his humanity that is supposed to be a precursor to get what you want from the Universe? He just seems like a dockworker with a lot of money now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Book at the Perfect Time, July 6, 2012
I love the approach of this book. Something the author does over and over is clearly define things like love and a decision. This is essential to understanding the book, and I wish more people writing books of this type would do it more often. There is much more to a word then the dictionary definition, but often the rest of that meaning differs between people. By clearly defining exactly what he means by each of these words, we can understand what he is truly trying to say with them.

You may think it's strange that I mentioned he defined love in a book with "money" in the title. Another wonderful part of this book is that it is all about growth. He believes there is no need to take away from other people whatsoever, a belief I've always held myself. I've never been comfortable with competition based on one specific prize, that there is only one of. Everybody has different talents - there is a prize out there for everybody. The author suggest you get your prize by doing only what you love, and only what brings you to what you want and who you want to be.

I've never played by the "dog-eat-dog" mentality, or any of the asinine rules that go along with it. This book doesn't even go anywhere near that. This approach is very spiritual, personal, and empowering. Any relationship should, and can, be mutually beneficial. Manipulating people is pointless, it goes against the way the Universe works and when you do it, you sort of take yourself out of the cosmic loop. I've been setting out on my own new career path, and this was the perfect thing for me to read right now - which if you read this book you'll find is not a coincidence at all, but I confirmation I'm doing exactly what I should be!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, May 19, 2013
I could not sleep after reading this book. I just wanted to get up and do something. It was really inspirational.

5.0 out of 5 stars David Neagle teachings are powerful and game-changing!, May 1, 2013
I bought all the books by David Neagle available on your site, and I have been reading through them all. David Neagle's teachings are so powerful and life-changing, and they really can create amazing results in your life and in your business. I just attended a live event with him, and these books are a great way to get that for yourself. I have already made changes in my life and in my business as a Conscious Entrepreneur. There is a lot of meat in these books.

4.0 out of 5 stars Make me to think about my life, January 5, 2013
This book is talking about life in general - not directly how to make money.
What is our real desires?
What is our passion?
This book make you think and want to change something in your life.
I found the book Investment Portfolio very helpul in investment + free book: Change your mindset Think like the rich.
Both books make me want to be rich and live my life with less stress and more self fulfillment.
I hope everyone can implement the ideas

5.0 out of 5 stars Success Is Within Reach!, October 26, 2012
The 7 Mental Money Secrets of Millionaire Entrepreneurs (Manifest Your Millions Within)

Start today to pay attention to your desires.... this statement definitely had me. Growing up, we all had that notion that the best things in life are free. As kids, we never really pay close attention to money. But in reality, at that young age, we have always wanted to have what our playmates have. If they have more beautiful toys, we want to have that as well. Before reading this book, we may find that idea absurd. But this book has enlightened me in a way that it speaks of reality. Of that reality that it is important to really follow what our true desire is and not just this is what society dictates. It is always the first step that is the hardest since it may contradict with what we have always believed and with the culture that we have grown up to.

This book does not really provide tips on how to make money, but to really attain that self-fulfillment. It is always our state of mind which dictates our fulfillment. It's all about the oneness of the being with the universe.

If you have been reading books like this by other authors, (personally, I have read OG Mandino's books) they have in a way the same effect on me. The success is not really on how much assets you have or monies in your bank account. It's on how you are still connected with the cosmic cycle. That is not losing your self in the process.

Embracing that change will take a lot of your courage. Be not afraid to take the first step.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mentality Is the Secret to Success, October 6, 2012
When it comes to making money, the biggest thing is to have the right mindset. The biggest thing is to follow your desire. No one desires to be broke, so why be broke. If you have a desire for money, you can obtain it. David Neagle has very interesting way of being able to make something that sounds like it should have been common sense prove to be quite the opposite. Many of the secrets in this e-book prove how we do not hold the right mindset; hence we do not hold the money. This is a very interesting e-book and very informative. I am planning on starting to try to implement some of the mental money secrets that Neagle described in this e-book.

If you want to know some of the secrets in this e-book, I am not telling any secrets. You will have to read it for yourself. I will say this though, remember that you are not going to get anywhere by not changing. So try something different, and you just may get a different result. This was an awesome e-book and well worth the money.