More About the Author
Tamara Monosoff is a social entrepreneur, mentor, best-selling business author, inventor, speaker, and leading voice for women in business. She is the Founder & CEO of TamaraMonosoff.com a mentoring website for product entrepreneurs. Her popular Power Mentoring Classes are loved by her students and are known to accelerate their success. Read about upcoming programs here: http://www.TamaraMonosoff.com/mentoring. You'll also hear first-hand what her mentees say about their experiences of participating in her classes.
She founded the globally recognized Mom Invented® consumer brand. She is a former Clinton White House Advisor and U.S. Department of Education Chief
of Staff for Adult Education.
Tamara has written six business books for entrepreneurs:
* The Mom Inventors Handbook: How to Turn Your Great Idea into the Next Big Thing (2nd ed.) was launched by McGraw-Hill in 2014
* In May 2013, Tamara launched a new product evaluation system (book, workbook & online video tutorials); How Hot is Your Product? Find Out if Your Product Idea Will Make or Cost You Money!
* Your Million Dollar Dream: Regain Control & Be Your Own Boss hit #1 in Marketing, Entrepreneurship & Home-Based Businesses on Amazon on the date of its launch May 2010. (McGraw-Hill)
* The One Page Business Plan for Women in Business co-authored with Jim Horan launched January 2010.
* Secrets of Millionaire Moms: Learn How They Turned Great Ideas into Booming Businesses - and How You Can Too! hit bookstores globally May 2007. (McGraw-Hill)
* The Mom Inventors Handbook: How to Turn Your Great Idea into the Next Big Thing was launched by McGraw-Hill in 2005.
In the Media Spotlight:
Tamara has been featured in hundreds of media outlets including; the Wall Street Journal (front page), New York Times, Los Angeles Times, USA Today, The New Yorker, TIME, PEOPLE, US NEWS & WORLD REPORT and OPRAH Magazines. She has appeared on NBC's Nightly News, NBC's Today Show, ABC's The View, ABC's Good Morning America, CNN News LIVE, CNNfn and CNNMoney.
Working Mother magazine's "Hero of the Month" and Forbes 100 Top Websites for Women.
Prior to founding Mom Invented®, she served in the Clinton Administration as Senior Communications Associate for the President's Initiative on Race at the White House, Education Director for the President's Commission on White House Fellowships, and Chief of Staff for the Office of Vocational and Adult
Education at the U.S. Department of Education.
Tamara is a frequent speaker on Entrepreneurship, Starting a Business, Marketing & Social Media, Product Development, Innovation & Creativity, and Women & Leadership. She holds a Doctoral Degree (Ed.D.) in International & Multicultural Education with a specialization in Women in Leadership from the University of San Francisco.