5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of useful information
This book is loaded with useful information.

While looking for a book that would just give me answers and tell me step-by-step what to do, I found much more than that in the pages of this book. The author explores feelings and relationships behind the business plan that prompted me to deal with more than the surface aspects of running your own business...
Published on March 1, 2008 by Becky Rose

2.0 out of 5 stars No secrets in Millionaire moms book
Published on August 7, 2008 by v. Carrousel

2.0 out of 5 stars No secrets in Millionaire moms book, August 7, 2008
This review is from: Secrets of Millionaire Moms: Learn How They Turned Great Ideas Into Booming Businesses (Paperback)
This is a book that reveals nothing special. A few stories of mom's/woman who launched a business and became successful. All this is good however for a light Sunday read as no where do they reveal the 'secrets' as you are invited to discover when you read the title of Tamara's book. Her first book was excellent and gave a lot more useful information. I was looking for that piece of 'secret information' that would give me the 'ah ha' moment of why didnt I think of that or 'wow' smart thinking 99... but none of that was revealed. Lot's of rah rah from these woman encouraging you to follow your dream and again this is nice if that's what you need. But if your a serious mom/woman looking for some real assistance and insider tips to help you on your path to independance.... keep looking and save your hard earned cash for smarter purchases.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of useful information, March 1, 2008
This book is loaded with useful information.

Don't get me wrong, it's not a self-help book - it just realistically explores common things women do and feel while running a business and it all rang true with me.

I appreciated all the examples of all the women in the book and learning about what steps they took on the pathway to success. It's both inspiring and encouraging to know that against all odds, it can be done and has been done many times.

I read the book with a stack of post-it notes because Mrs. Monosoff covers so much ground it made my mind alive with ideas that I had to write as they came to me.

Thank you for putting together such a helpful book for those of us that are trying to figure it all out in the business world and be moms too. Best of luck to other mom entrepreneurs.

2.0 out of 5 stars JUST OKAY., March 12, 2008
Joseph Wright (San Francisco Bay Area) - See all my reviews
THIS BOOK WAS JUST OKAY FOR ME. IT WAS JUST A BUCH OF PERSONAL STORIES FROM OTHER MILLIONAIRE MOMS AND WOMEN WHICH IS GREAT, BUT I WAS LOOKING FOR OF A STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO EXACTLY HOW THEY GOT TO BE MILLIONAIRE MOMS. THIS BOOK DID NOT FULLY HOLD MY ATTENTION, MOMMY MILLIONAIRE BY: KIM LAVINE WAS JUST OPPOSITE IT HELD MY ATTENTION IMMEDIATELY AND WAS VERY INFORMATIVE WITH EXACTLY EVERY STEP YOU NEED TO BECOME A MILLIONAIRE MOM. IT CUTS STRAIGHT TO THE CHASE, UNLIKE THIS BOOK WHICH NEVER REALLY HEADS ANYWHERE IT'S KINDA OF ALL OVER THE PLACE WITH ALL THE DIFFERENT STORIES. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND MOMMY MILLIONAIRE OVER THIS BOOK.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, June 20, 2007
K. Donnelly (Long Island, NY) - See all my reviews
I really got so much out of this book. Chock full of helpful websites and useful information if you are considering starting your own business. Tamara also uses about 12-15 millionare moms stories such as Julie Clark (Baby Einstein) and Lillian Vernon. I highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful- must have book for mom inventors!, May 29, 2007
"Tamara Monosoff really understands the unique issues that face mom inventors! While all of the tips and advice are applicable to all inventors, no one understands the trials and tribulations of that process with children in tow like she does. Thoughtful, clear, and inspiring- she gives hope to millions of moms with a very practical outline of the process of bringing a product to market. Any one can do it with her help!"

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent book, September 3, 2007
I loved reading this book. I couldn't put the book down. I ended up buying 4 more for family and friends. I am in the process of inventing a product. It has a lot of valuable information for anyone trying to invent a product. thumbs up

5.0 out of 5 stars Packed with Must Know Secrets, January 2, 2010
Tamara didn't leave anything out, she gave away all the secrets in this book. I especially loved the success stories and all the insider tips.

Packed with motivation, inspiration, and real life advice I love the balanced approach.

Sure I could have hired a business coach at $85 bucks but with this book I didn't need to. This book is a great companion to her other title The Mom Inventors Handbook: How to Turn Your Great Idea into the Next Big Thing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good review, May 21, 2007
It is a good book with so much good information. You can't read it too quickly because you lose information. You need to read some and then reveiw what you've read. It has a lot of information packed in its pages.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Great Book From Tamara, July 22, 2007
I am a huge fan of Tamara Monosoff. This book is a great source of inspiration and guidance if you have or are close to launching a business of your own or have created a product. I thought it was a great book!

$19.00 $16.83