"THE MINUTE WE HEARD ABOUT DEBBI KEMPTON-SMITH, WE DASHED FOR THE PHONE." - THE NEW YORKER
THE IRREVERENT CLASSIC
An almanac of hot tips and sneaky tricks of timing stolen from the crumbling ancients and the Hubble-hugging moderns- from Venus' sleazy sex and eternal love to the brand-new woo-woo exoplanets
Secrets From a Stargazer's Notebook will amaze you and shake your world
Debbi Kempton-Smith's Secrets From a Stargazer's Notebook is the brilliant, witty, outrageous, groundbreaking, wildly popular book that forever changes the way people look at astrology.
* Know when to spot love, lust, or a beautiful friendship
* Master million-dollar timing tricks to win at nearly everything
* Learn to read a chart - in less than five minutes
* Discover secret starry shortcuts that would have taken you 5.000 years to learn
* Surf the Easy look-it-up tables for all the planets
* Unlock hidden clues about how and when you and the people near you tick and go tick-tick-tick
* Master sneaky timing tactics for everyday living and that once in a lifetime opportunity.
save time with easy-to-use planet tables
- PLUS Chiron and the X-O PLANETS
Take charge of your life Secrets From a Stargazer's Notebook is the ultimate party book.
A little too angry at times, the language and the descriptions sound like the author was thinking at her own enemies when writing some of the moon positions, for example. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Marie
I came here looking for my fifth or sixth copy of this book, and some of the snarky remarks from a few other reviewers compelled me to write my own review. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Sea Laughing
Great book written with a cute sense of humor. Has lots of astrology basics covered in an easy to understand style of writing.Published 13 months ago by Marika
This is a really good beginning/introductory astrology book, my first book on the subject. It answered a lot of my questions and piqued my interest further. Read morePublished 17 months ago by Grayzer
Debbi asked me to submit a review some time ago, but I put it off, dreading to read yet another astrology book from cover to cover. Read morePublished on August 29, 2012 by Carolyn R. Dodson
Perfect book for people learning about astrology. This was recommended to me in my beginning stages and is still my "go-to" book. Read morePublished on May 21, 2012 by pinklepajamas
This book is very different from other astrology books
And talks a lot about moons. The moon rising
Birth times in the back are great. Highly recommend!