OVER 150,000 COPIES SOLD!
"THE MINUTE WE HEARD ABOUT DEBBI KEMPTON-SMITH, WE DASHED FOR THE PHONE." - THE NEW YORKER
THE IRREVERENT CLASSIC
An almanac of hot tips and sneaky tricks of timing stolen from the crumbling ancients and the Hubble-hugging moderns- from Venus' sleazy sex and eternal love to the brand-new woo-woo exoplanets
Secrets From a Stargazer's Notebook will amaze you and shake your world
Debbi Kempton-Smith's Secrets From a Stargazer's Notebook is the brilliant, witty, outrageous, groundbreaking, wildly popular book that forever changes the way people look at astrology.
* Know when to spot love, lust, or a beautiful friendship
* Master million-dollar timing tricks to win at nearly everything
* Learn to read a chart - in less than five minutes
* Discover secret starry shortcuts that would have taken you 5.000 years to learn
* Surf the Easy look-it-up tables for all the planets
* Unlock hidden clues about how and when you and the people near you tick and go tick-tick-tick
* Master sneaky timing tactics for everyday living and that once in a lifetime opportunity.
save time with easy-to-use planet tables
- PLUS Chiron and the X-O PLANETS
Take charge of your life Secrets From a Stargazer's Notebook is the ultimate party book.
I Love this book , Secrets From A Stargazer's Notebook, Making Astrology Work For You. Debbi Kempton Smith's way of writing is engaging, making dry mundane astrology come to life... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Kosmic
Very funny and entertaining book while learning about astrology. Good buy!Published 4 months ago by Rita
Debbi Kempton Smith is a wonderful teacher and lighthearted sage.Published 6 months ago by Kindle Customer
This is one of the best books on astrology that I know of. She cuts to the chase with humor and insight. One of the best sections is on Saturn, where people hurt. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Earthheart
I am thrilled to see this back in print! I still have the 1984 edition which is falling apart from use. It is invaluable, and I'll look forward to the updated version.Published 7 months ago by Dion-Isis
My favorite book on astrology. Probably the best introductory book. Kempton-Smith is very witty. Also, has a knack for extremely-telling psychological insights. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Trineman
Was funny in the sixties, now, less so. Cute and novel, very Geminian, but now, doesn't hold up to the sharper lenses
of the archetypes.